No announcement yet.

Delhi Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder that apart from stinking like a male cats version of Game of Thrones, whether there is a wiff of weed as well, underneath.....is very wiffy to put it mildly

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks beautiful, though...

I'm certain it smells dreadful. But I'm just as sure that those buds look good !

I remember the first time I smelled herb like that. I was highly suspicious. I hate that smell, I hate seeing piss on my tires. Now when I smell herb like that I get excited. Because it's stoney.!
    Cheers
    Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid I love that quote of yours above....where did you read it if you don`t mind me asking?

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      The first one was on our refrigerator door growing up.

Catpiss smell is easing slightly now though undercurrents of citrus smells are there.....love this strain, great to grow

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      She is looking really lovely, Pagan!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Reckon another 3 weeks with this lass Alltatup.....she is certainly a nasal nasty

That's looks great Rich ! Nice nugs.
    We dig some Ian Fraser Kilmister around here 😉♠
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Guy was just the embodiment of awesome..

Smell is easing a tad and tri`s are 50-60% cloudy, buds swelling, getting firmer and denser .....not the best pics by many miles but gives a flavour of how the grows going

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      What the hell is an India rubber ball. Is it one of those dense bouncy balls that is painful if you catch it on the leg?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Precisely.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Vicious

Well, I`m afraid with the site down I didn`t take pics except one for a mate showing one of many large organically grown buds which I attach. Smell of Cat`s piss is overwelming and alongside odourous compost tea my house stinks like an incontinent tom cat`s gone and rolled in a pig pen....smoke is very f##kin` strong coupled with an earthy taste which also `tastes` oily which was weird...not for the faint-hearted...4 volcano`s over 6 hours-glorious evenin` but man was it trippy Anyway, last in this blog

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      We elders must keep you young upstarts in your place lest you burn down the planet.... Oh wait a second, it's the old farts who are doing that...
      There's no contest between us: you'd no doubt chop off me head and stick it on a post. And truth be told, I USED to grind my own flour for my bread, but that was some years back... But I dream of a little cottage in the forest...

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Daft idea that cottage...miles from no-where and my mate lives in woods and bricks it everytime there`s a storm what with branches, etc falling onto the roof and the potential for the tree to follow if it`s a bad one. Nope, what you need is a castle with a moat. You always get ye ole peasants building taverns and B&B`s near them as well as a Tesco`s Express and you can raise the drawbridge if the Law turns up. I would like to recommend the following for your purusal...I have been to both and both are my fav`s. There was a fortified manor house I went to once but sadly can`t remember where...I have trapsed over megalithic, neolithic, hill forts and pretty much 40% of all fortified dwellings in this country I reckon in my years but these two really stand out for me: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...UUwYboMfpTclf5 and https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...8Scp8t-4IgPfwp

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      As an aside I have a question...a lot of films regarding zombies are filmed in the USA. Now, on the news here it says there are 300 million gun owners in the US which means there`s a lot of legal and illegal guns floating around. Now most people know that to kill a zombie you need to destroy the brain...if every living person except the elderly (Note: In the case of an outbreak, hide their false teeth...saves on having to kill grandma) and kids who probably wouldn`t notice til the internet and mobiles went down, each shot 6 zombies there wouldn`t be a zombie apocalpse...well, not the slow shuffling kind. With the fast kind we`d be royally screwed but the slow ones, fairly easy even with a ball hammer and face mask for those across the mighty pond...and we have our castles and hardware stores....always wondered why people hadn`t figured this one out

very pretty, great job.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X