What Are The The Ultimate Grow Youtube Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are The The Ultimate Grow Youtube Tutorials

We`ve all gone looking through the vast amount of stoned folk showing us how to grow and whilst some are just mumblings through a cloud of smoke others are pure gems of useful information. So, what I`m requesting is the ones, names or links to clips that folks have found really great examples of how to do a grow or something like defoliation which is really up there. This could be a very interesting thread or the shortest on this site but hey ho lets go

I would also like to know. I haven't watched too many videos mainly because it's so discouraging trying to find the worthwhile ones. The Lucky 75's channel being the exception, of course!
    My first grow

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Good call mate

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude! Hyperlink and everything!!! You guys rock!!!

Everest Fernandez for hydroponic knowledge and vaderOG for everything weed related. You'll thank me later

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny, I just linked him to VaderVision, lol

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Lots of info but man does that guys needs to smoke some heavy indica

Nebula's tutorial on how to make "Dry Ice Hash."

Comment

I like this, once you've researched and have a fair idea of whats going on, this will show you how it all goes together.

Mr Green shows us in a 9 part video how to build a flower and grow room using c02. also shows how to clone determine sex and grow some huge buds!!!!
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

This one is a daily entry for the entire grow,

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

Comment

Mr Green is more newbish, good to see how all that new info in ones head fits together. There's always the well established names but a lot of the top stuff from them is behind paywalls. But even so the free stuff is worth watching to sharpen one's game.

Great thread BTW!

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

Comment

check this out pagan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfMoChnam_8 they do an update like this every week, not exactly tutorials but lots and lots to be learned, he's a true breeder
            Last edited by 9fingerleafs; 06-19-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Nice folks! Great thread going!
              Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
              Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
              GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
              photoperiod feminized seeds
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Green Genes Garden is one of my very favorites outside the #automechanics crew, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCku...AGLLqNJi6MOEOw

He's done a lot for the DIY lighting community, and is my favorite from the GrowMau5 circle of weedtubers. He's a bit ornery at times, and often obnoxiously clever, but I guess that's why I like him
                Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-19-2017, 02:59 PM.
                Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. He's a master grower 12+ years of commercial small scale grow.

Also check out medicroppers 20,000+watts grows freaking unbelievable

Comment

I live in a country where growing full stop, is not allowed but there is some tolerance if you keep to just personal. However, you have to keep mega quiet and whilst I know there`s growers all around me it`s a case of keeping mum as this is a locals` town and I aint a local and don`t want to be turned over one night...which means that all the info I`ve managed to get is either from you guys, GWE stuff which is very good, general research and youtube....you get to know peoples` names when you chat to them and now to see their work in youtube clips has just re-assured me that I`m plodding in the right direction.....it`s just a bloody shame there ain`t a convention where all the GWE folk can get to easily and meet, chat and exchange info in person but man, these tags you`ve all recommended are bloody good...thank you guys.....feeling inspired

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A suggestion: Edit your original post to add the suggested links at the bottom to keep things organized and so one doesn't have to scroll through the entire thread to find what's there. Like so:

- Nebula Haze
                    - Lucky 75's
                    - Everest Fernandez
                    - VaderOG
                    - VaderOG CannApocalyse grow journal
                    - Mr. Green's 9-part "Build a Basic Grow Room" tutorial
                    - Greengenes Garden

(could not find the medicroppers grows)
                    Last edited by Aloner; 06-24-2017, 11:56 AM.

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Aloner...good call

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beach....it`s weird....I was watching a programme where this lad in the States got 15 years for just threatening his ex boss with a knife and here a guy runs over 4 people and gets 5 years if memory serves right but they think you have a grow, the doors booted in at dawn and theres loads of them plus a dog as well as a riot van....over-reactive to put it a tad mildly mate....mind you some inner city forces are now sending letters asking you to turn up at a nick as they suspect what you`re up to and feel it`s nicer not to be so heavy handed....either that or it`s just cheaper.........don`t know why he would want to return after California, things are pretty ropey here at the moment.....I`ve lived through the IRA days and was in London centre when Harrods got hit but the tension in this country isn`t like then....gonna turn really nasty soon.......if I was younger and had a needed trade I`d move to Canada myself

I have found The BudKings to be really interesting as well

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                    9fingerleafs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    never heard of them, ill check them out thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X