Sexing gone wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexing gone wild

Many weeks after sexing, plants are 3 feet tall and covered with pistles, 18-6 hr light the whole time. Whats up? 11 wks total. 1st pic is what I would think is normal.
    Last edited by 7vicsmcc; 06-09-2017, 09:43 AM.

On another note should I just keep clipping tops to manage height?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      U could LST to control hight or tie down unruely nods or let it go if u got the hight to do it.lol

I see, sounds like either those seeds were from an auto and got the trait or something is interfering with the light. What light are you using ?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree with you, it is definitely very strange and i have no idea what could have caused this, i dont think your plant is stretched or anything, it is just flowering

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, first grow, So that IS what beginning flowering looks like? I might as well go 12/12 and let em go. Then harvest the ones I put outside later. Only allowed 6 legal flowering at one time.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that sounds like a great idea. It does look like the second werk of flowering. When it's starting to stretch but with pistils

Hi 7vic, and welcome to the forum! I agree with 9fingerleafs; they do look stretched out, as if they aren't getting enough light.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, I'll buy known seed next time, feminized too

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I am confused. Or was confused. I didn't take a close look at the pictures, and when you wrote that they had always been under 18/6 light, I assumed that they were NOT in flower yet. But after a closeup look, they certainly do appear to be in flower!!

Good luck with them! They do look healthy!!

Ditto here to, I did not look close at pics seems as tho u are indeed in flower,sorry and congratsI would not pinch any more tops tho using other bending and training aides for hight.using more light would make bigger buds I'm sorry stronger light....that's the right word,would fatten up them girls.lol

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      I put em outside 8 am-8 pm and back in dark room. Of course outside they fall over flat. Got to figure out an easy way to support them and undo it each day.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X