Leaves are down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Leaves are down

Im having problem w pH tester. Id order the new one but my plant leaves are kind of down. I might put too much destillated white vinegar. Is this the outcome of excessive acidity or is something else about it?

I dont have authorization to post any picture yet but looking forward to it

Comment

Ph causes a wide variety of problems. But a sudden drop in ph (water too acidic) can cause burn on the leaves and severe yellowing but it does not make a plant droopy. Most likely you need to water less often so the roots can breath oxygen. Try to get used to how much te pot weights before and after watering. About the pictures. Everyone can post them. You don't need authorization. We are having technical difficulties but they are being worked on. Try resizing your photo. Or take a screenshot of it and post that. Any picture heavier than 2MB is not supported. Good luck one more thing. Don't use vinegar. Get ph down

Comment

It is hydroponic and the place where i live is difficult to get the products such as rockwool so id use jiffy peat
        ill reduce the level of water...
        tnx alot i hope soonill be able to put some pict

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          even more important to use hydroponic products, you dont want organic compounds in your water

Im using Earth Juice (micro, bloom etc) which do you recommand? (It is in 2nd week of seedling)

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          i was talking about the vinegar, better to use ph buffers for hydroponics like General Hydroponics PH Down. for your nutrients follow the recibe on the bottles at HALF the strength, your plant is very young, go easy

Tnx a lot buddy ill keep in my mind
        so to recap.... lower lvl of water and to use pH down?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Don't give it less water. Water less often

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X