Rdwc ph dropping whyyy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Rdwc ph dropping whyyy?

First time post first time attempting rdwc have 5 gallon buckets using general hydropnics trio with hydrogaurd water temp 21.5°c EC is sitting at 1270 staying the same but ph is dropping rapidly dropped from 5.9 to 5.5 in 12 hrs its been happening for a week or two slow growth for rdwc set up just done a res change to try fix but still the same can anyone help me?

I usually have to add ph up to my reservoirs daily because of ph dropping.

Comment

Howdy Smiles, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear that You are having problems. I grow in two six gallon DWC reservoirs (currently on my 6th grow). Are You using R/O water in Your system? Some folks have trouble getting the pH to stabilize using R/O and/or distilled water. I use the city tap water, our water supply is from wells and lake, very hard water. I adjust the water and nutrients to a pH of around 6.0 and as the plants use up the nutrients the pH rises some what. The tap water (most likely the dissolved minerals in it) seems to keep a more stable pH level than the R/O water. You might try to make the water up (adjust the pH) a couple of days before You plan to use it so that it can be adjusted better before using it.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X