Vertical Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Vertical Grow

Hello guys, i am here to ask you help, i am planning finally grow my own weed , but i got some space problens.
    I already bought lights, 130x individual 3w leds = 390 watts of led light on different frequences, i am planning to build my own tent (Custom and low price), i got 0,84m² and dimesions are 0,60x1,40x2,30.
    As you can see my yield would be committed by my space, so i was planning to build a vertical grow on the wall, please guys any help is welcome, tell me some system that work as well.

Here some pics of my space, need to be clean up!!!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Edier, welcome to the forum!! I can't answer your questions but I am wondering how you are planning to get air circulation in that space?

I am planning to build a exhausting System pushing the hot air to the hoof. I think i just need around of 50g/month

Comment

Howdy Edier1,
      I have my grow space (currently on grow #6) in a close the is 72 in. (1.83M) wide by 23 in. (.58M) deep and 84 in. (2.13M) tall, literally a closet. The biggest problem with a small space, is getting access to the plant(s) for maintenance, watering, pruning, and adjusting the lights. Here's a photo of my setup, just in case You can get some ideas for your setup.
      Good luck with your grow.
      I almost forgot, I grow in two 6 gallon DWC reservoirs with 220 watt CFL lamps for each reservoir and the last two grows netted about 7-8 oz. each grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X