droopy plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! droopy plants

Hi gwe new inside grower , several years outside but finding out now I didn't really know much.Third grow inside first with limited success, with help from gwe did 18 on the second with 4 clones off first in a 6x2 space. 400 watt hps conversion lamp and a 300 galaxy hydro. So now on my third clones again off 2nd in fifth week of veg. This time in 5x5 tent,1000mh_hps ,air cooled reflector,in line fan. In 7gal fiber pots with roots organic camouflage bag and 30%perlite. Pure essentials nuts ,cal mag , tap water. Temp 75 with lights on 65 without humidity between 55 and 65 run off pH 6.4. Over the past week and half when I water plants get droopy , new growth the most. Happens right after watering, the next day they look fine droopy the next . By then they need watering again. Tried waiting another day thinking I was over watering but by then I'm supper dry. Previous to this had yellowing in new growth due to high ph. Thinking root bound suggestions apreciated thnx.

hey red how long is it between watering s are you giving the plant time enough to dry out . I only give enough water to last three days and then I check with a meter .in veg have several different strains checked yesterday some wanted water some didn't so today I will check again this will be day 4 hope this helps
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      are you letting the chlorine evaporate before watering with tap water, it has something to do with your water. hate these kinda problems

Watering till runoff about every third day some time that morning if my pots are not light I wait till night. I've tried waiting and extra day but by then Im wilting again feel like I wilting from being to dry at that point.

Comment

Could be root bound but a 7gal bucket is a big container can we see some pictures of what your talking about.

Comment

Ya i watered yesturday im on my not wilted day today if it is the same I'll be wilted tomorrow morning I'll put some pics. I was thinking root bound but thought the 7 gal would be big enough . If I'm root bound would I have my good day or would they not recover unless I really pot. Thnx for the help..

Comment

Honestly I have never heard of this problem im new to growing but have done hours of research and i don't think i have ever come across this... so im really not sure sorry...!

Comment

Hey redbeard, welcome to the forum!!! Can you show us some pics? That always helps, like if you have pics of the droopiness, maybe the bottom of your pots, etc, etc...
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Are the plants really big? ✨
              (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

So my girls were already droopy by the afternoon Sunday already pretty light but not enough I would water. My thought was that they must be root bound and they were. Not circled like I had seen in hard sided pots but the mass was so hard u could barely poke a hole into it. Roots were definitely air pruned around the sides fuzzy looking. Transplanted one Sunday and the others yesterday into 20gal diy air pots I made everybody looked great this morning. Thought the 7gal pots would be sufficient only a couple weeks farther into veg than last time but they are considerably bigger than last. Did nebula manifold as best I could with the clones. Definitely use it again next time. Will update in a few days when I know for sure that was my trouble. Thnx for everyone's help .

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great news!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X