No announcement yet.

Switched At Birth? Please help me figure out who is who..Help ID these Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Switched At Birth? Please help me figure out who is who..Help ID these Girls

Greetings GWE...

Need some help ID'ing my girls. I'm growing 2 Northern Lights..they are NL1 and NL2. I am also growing a Cinderella99..she is supposed to be C99.

I keep looking at these girls and even my wife mentioned that NL2 looks different than NL1 and C99. Now NL1 and NL2 are supposed to be sisters. When looking at the pictures, it looks like NL1 and C99 could be sisters, and if anyone is going to be a Sativa (Cinderella) it looks like it would be NL2, Shirley.

Now, considering the person responsible for germinating, transplanting and labeling the girls was probably a bit wasted when doing those chores, a mix up is a possibility. I've uploaded pictures with labels..please tell me who is who...Northern Lights (indica) and Cinderella99 (sativa).

Thanks.

Unfortunately it's almost impossible to tell what strain a plant is just from looking at it. There's just so much variation. What I can say is your plants look great! Also those are both really good strains so I think you'll be happy with the results

It's not unusual for there to be some difference between plants, even if they're from the same strain, so it's possible they're both NL but look different from each other. It's like how siblings can look different even though they have the same parents. Either way, you've got a very nice garden!

Comment

• Insight
      Insight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I was trying to tell by looking at the leaves. Maybe, NL2, Shirley, had longer, thinner leaves....more like a Sativa and the C99 leaves look very similar to NL1.
      Either way, I just want to make it to a harvest...I'm sure I'll like all of them.

ps...I could not have accomplished this without this site and your help...the girls and myself Thank You very much.

I've never grown C99 but I have grown NL... my guess would be Laverne and Lucy to be NL sisters while Shirley is the C99? Just my guess

Comment

best way to tell is to smoke it after its ready
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

It's been 2 days and a feeding since my last post. Today I had to put Laverne and Lucy up on 2x4"s to keep up with Shirley. I think that may lend credence to Shirley being the Sativa.
        Next week I think will be the flip to flower...that would be 8 weeks of veg.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X