Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!!

Hi i have been growing these for 8 days do they look alright?

I've never had a yellow seedling and I'm not sure if it's good or bad. If I had to guess I would say it's not a good thing. The other 2 look fine and normal. What strain you growing??

Comment

Hello Tye: First one looks like it might be dying and the other two look elongated, like they aren't getting enough light. They are stretched out.

Also, I don't know if it's just the pictures, but it looks like your soil might be too wet?
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hi yes the picture is one plant in its stages over the 8 days so the last picture is how all the plants look. Yes i was thinking so to about the soil shoild i relocate?

Comment

Relocate? Depends on what you are growing. Soil looks questionable - no perlite - soil will harden up and make it difficult for the roots to root around in. Thus impeding the development of the plant.
        Looks like you are trying to drown them.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tye333
          Tye333 commented
          Editing a comment
          What should i do? What do you recommend

Agree with folks above. Looks like you are watering to much and not providing enough light!
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X