Please Help my babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help my babies

Quick rundown. I had two Blueberry seeds and because I didn't want to take chances I started them in the window. After the red solo, they went to the 1/2 gallon smart pot, now in a 5 gallon. Soil is sunshine4. Originally before I knew they were both female and more or leas experimenting being the first ones I ever started from seed, they just went out on the deck. Plain water (not PHd). They looked awesome, so green and healthy. I decided to bring them in and put them in the tent. Gave them a couple rounds of Azamax very light mix jic, no bug issues though. They're under a 6 bulb t5 light, temp is about 76 f (79 high, 71 low), and humidity averages about 58%. About 3 days in I started getting droopy leaves, skight yellowing which now has turned into full blown burnt edges. I'm feeding them a light mix of PHd to 6 water, with Emerald Harvest base a&b with root wizard. I thoughr a nutrient deficiency so I was giving them cal mag every other day, and fed them a little epsom every once in a while but no improvent. Still getting green new growth that starts turning the next day. Could it be a co2 issue. I've also read about "gassing" from some tents but this one has the silver reflective inside. Please help. Thanks from the new guy.

Try just giving some plain ph water.. Also dumb question, how do you know they're female??

Comment

I actually have been giving them plain ph water for the past three days. No improvement. I believe they're female by the guides online. At one point they looked beaitiful and it was very evident. Right now they're a mess.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Detroit, welcome to the forum. You aren't over-watering, are you? Have you checked the pH run off water? Please do that and tell us what it is. If you've been flushing them for three days, I would suggest putting them back on a very reduced nute feeding schedule, like 20-25% and see if that helps them. Check the pH out!!!

It does kind of look like a potassium deficiency but who knows. Hope it works out for you

Comment

Thanks for the help so far. I never checked the water after it goes through the soil. Actually very little drips out and is sucked backed up through the dirt same night. I am used to checking the lightness of the pot to see if they need watering or not. My water in the house is normally about 7.4. I have to use PH Down to get it to 6. I just recalibrated my ph meter. I also give it proper time to settle before I check again.....so I'm pretty sure the ph is dead on. Is there a guage that can read ph in the soil? My main concern is how they go from being gorgeous to garbage after putting them in the tent. I have some seeds I want to pop but now I'm paranoid aboutm it. I wanna figure it out before I do. Is added co2 necessary at this stage? I never did before, but then again, I never used a tent.

Comment

Looks kinda like the leaves have been touching the light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X