Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Genetics Help!

Hi
    I am new to growing and don't know much about seeds cause my friend and i usually get clones from people and we don't know what kind of strain we have. I'd been looking thru sites and don't know what kind of seeds should I get?
    I am looking for either colorful genetic (purple,red,etc) or big yields to grow indoor and harvest about 7-8weeks. Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance!

Hard to go wrong with Seedsman. Check their website.
    ​​​​​​
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

MSNL Netherlands I had tremendous luck☮️

Comment

I like Nirvana. Good genetics, seeds always pop quickly and their prices and stealth delivery are good. They don't have a huge selection of strains so it depends what you're looking for. Most of the seed company websites have a way to narrow down selections based on your preferences. Medical, indica, sativa, auto or photo etc. See GWE article too.
        This regularly updated list shares the best and most reliable marijuana seed banks that ship worldwide. Plus USA residents learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X