Leaves shriveled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves shriveled

Hello new grower my girls leaves are looking like there dying its only like 2-3 weeks into harvest i recently moved here to a more open box (growing indoors) so hopefully shell have more room to breath and get more light is this normal at this stage?

Hey momoney.... Think you can take a couple more pics.. I just want to see the whole plant with the pot. It looks like a couple things but a couple more pics would help

Comment

I dont have any taken but will take some when im home later

Comment

Comment

Well it looks like over watering to me... How often do you water ?? Do you use nutrients??

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            That was my first thought, overwatering or drainage problems.

It might br drainage because my other plant was in a a smaller pot but i water pretty much everyday this plant i water every 3-4 and i used nutrients only once i stopped because the leaves were like that but the box i had it in before was small and i dont think it was getting enough light could that be it? I just put it on A cabinet i had a male growing but not anymore

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure that it looks like a lighting issue but I'm just a noob. Have you tried the GWE problem checker?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X