Just need help identifying leaf problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need help identifying leaf problems

Ok so now i can deffinatly tell something is wrong with this leaf but i am colorblind so i can see slight discoloration but to me it seems pink on the right finger but that cannot be right so i need help an if anyone can identify it and let me know what i can do please let me know as it is really hard spotting these issues befor they get to bad but i think its only one leaf iv closely inspected every leaf she has but this is the only one
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Little damage is all I see.

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Iight thanks nute burned leaf tips are pretty much invisable to me so just wanted to make sure it wasent that that got so bad my colorblind ass could finally notice it from my experience when i wait that long normally my plants wound die but what color is it if i may ask that way i can keep up with it

Kinda goes from green to yellow to brown and crispy. The tips are starting to show a little burn also.

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Iight ill back her off the nutes a little then see if that helps thanks alot btw forreal for me it really really helps to have someone whos eyes arent as f***ed up as mine helping me see whats going on with her so thanks for the help

No problem.

Comment

Morning 420 , if that's your only problem, you don't have any problems. I don't see any problems. Good Luck.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Stop biting your nails!

Comment

Cant help it pretty much all i can do to keep myself sane anymore lmao im stuck at home everyday takeing care of my baby stareing at the same walls day in and day out no tv to watch i sit here and research anything i can so im not stuck here depressed wanting to blow my head off so i bite my nails when i feel like im going bat sht crazy and wanting to drill a hole through my temple lol haveing a kid and getting told to quit my job really sucks for mental health but thats why i bought the blue wizard fem soposed to be really good with depression just waiting is takwing forever tho
          DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
          250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
          current grow: feminized blue wizard
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X