Help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help required

Can any help with what's wrong with my plants. They are in soil in pots. Noticed a few small black guys around if that helps. I've been giving them organic tomato food and I've given them one dose of MG so far. They seem to be deficient in something but the symptoms seem the same or very similar.should I remove these leafs? Any help would be grateful
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-08-2017, 09:23 AM.

I think that second picture looks more like a pest issue of some sort.
    My first grow

Comment

You have some type of pest.. get a preying mantis.. or a pest killer.. also leaves don't heal they regrow so after you deal with the pest just remove the leaves

Comment

The first leaf looks like spider mites but the second leaf looks more like leaf miners - are your plants inside or out? I've never seen leaf miners on inside plants. Azamax is the best and safest way to treat an insect problem. It's natural and organic, and it safe to use up to harvest.
        I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
        Blue Mystic (7 gal)
        VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
        Coco Coir w/30% perlite
        Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

At dagmar the plants are in a green house so I guess they are out door. There seem to be a lot of tiny flies at the top of the green house. I take it these are the problem. Can I buy azamax in any plant store??

Comment

Those are pests 100%. If you're in vegetation, spray the heck out of your plants with something organic (pesticide) and stand by to see if your new vegetation is being effected by the same symptoms. Im outdoors and fight them off EVERYDAY. You have to stay on top of it.

I'm in week 6 of flower and can not afford to ruin my buds by spraying them so I bring in my plants for their 12 hours off, inside, to help avoid pests. I pick up leaf miners, smash any baby aphids I see, and swat off any spiders I see. And if those SOBs want to try me, Ill order live ladybugs off amazon and flip them the bird. Maybe my game plan will help you.

Comment

• Bucky
              Bucky commented
              Editing a comment
              Cheers genghis green. I bought an organic fruit and flower insect killer. It says spray and eat the same day. 🤢😂
              My buds are about 4 weeks in. Should I avoid spraying the buds and just hit the leaf both sides??

@ghengis spiders would actually be helpful in your case..
            @ Becky if your in a green house couldn't you hang fly paper? And some other bugs can be helpful but not in combination I don't think

Comment

Hi Bucky, miracle grow is not your best choice for MJ. I personally don't use for any plants.
              just my opinion.
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Bucky
                Bucky commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers mr furley. I only used MG once as I taught it was a defency in the plant. Back to organic tomato food every other week.

Thanks for all your knowledge. I bought an organic spray. It says spray and eat the same day. 🤢😬. Just wondering if I am spraying it should I avoid the buds or can they get sprayed to. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• GenghisGreen
                GenghisGreen commented
                Editing a comment
                I do recommend avoiding the buds. I used to know a master grower in Cali. When his plants were infested at any point during budding, he painted on neem oil on each fan leaf. It was a pain staking process going through every fan leaf on every plant. The point is, he only painted the fan leaves for a reason.

Also on the GWE website, Nebula does mention avoiding anything on the buds as it may leave an unpleasant taste upon incineration.
                Last edited by GenghisGreen; 08-10-2017, 09:35 PM. Reason: Neem*

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X