Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil Flushing???

Hello everyone
    I'm in week 5 and my runoff water have problem so i plan to do Flushing but i'm not sure if it goid idIs?
    I grow in soil.
    runoff water now ph 4.8 and i think they show some beginning of Phosphorus Deficiency if i'm not wrong.
    Today is the feeding day for my plant to...what should i do for them first???
    Sorry for my english!

Thank you so much

You need to raise your ph. I would start with flushing them with water.

Comment

Flush but mixed with a light amount of your nutrients in case it is a deficiency. Flush like this for a few days. Make sure you're getting 20% run off.

Best advice someone in this forum gave me was, "Worst thing you can do right now is over react."

Comment

Thank you so much guys

Comment

Some question!
          Would you recommend for me to do it once a day in a few days or a week?
          Thank you

Comment

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally I prefer all at once, but it's not the only way by any means.

I try to avoid needing to flush by giving plain water every other feeding but if I find I need to do a flush before the actual final harvesting flush I do this:

Tap water equal to pot sized with some CalMag or a micronute, light dose just to keep the water at a decent ppm.

Pour all of that through

Let sit for 5-10 min

Repeat flush 2x and check in and out PH on the 3rd (last) flush.

If PH problems are still there keep repeating until PH out matches or is close to PH in.

Let dry as normal and return to feeding schedule. Sometimes I'll reduce that first feeding nute level to avoid any chance of shock. But that's only if the plant still seems a bit stressed.

Again that works for me but others have routines that work as well and better I'm sure.

Thank you GanjaGed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X