Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did my plant hermaphrodite late in the flowering stage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did my plant hermaphrodite late in the flowering stage??

I've been documenting my on-going progress/problems here http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...turning-colors.

I count 3 of those growths

I'm no expert but it sure could be. Can you get in there with a magnifier and get a closer look?

Here is what a recent grow of mine looked like after 40 days of flowering.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnC, that IS a nanner for sure! I have had three grows now with nanners like that. Randy2310, in Your photos, the three suspects look like miss shape calyces. One (when You zoom in) appears to have a pistil emerging from it, though it is not as clear as the others. If they grow longer and yellowish, then they very well could be nanners. But do not panic, in my experience, the nanners do not seem to produce as many seeds as when the 'full' male pollen sacks appear on the plant.

• Randy2310
      Randy2310 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DW2 for the input. I can see lots of trichomes formed, so I'm thinking I'm nearing my 1st harvest. In my other thread it was mentioned not to worry about it as that's my only plant so no others can be pollenated and it's late in the game.

I think that's as zoomed in as I can get. I wanted to order a carson microbrite pocket microscope but I'm low on funds this month.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not waste Your money on the Carson microscope attachment (especially the one for smart phones). I bought one a year and a half ago and it was a total waste! I did find a clip on lens for my iPhone 4 (and will work on others) that works very well. It is an Apexel 20X Macro I got on Amazon for around $10. It has a clear, undistorted image, comes with a cleaning cloth and a foam case, well worth the price. My avatar photo was taken using the lens on my iPhone 4.
      Good luck with Your growing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X