Hermie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermie

Hi...have a question..I have a greenhouse with 24 plants all about 4-5 feet tall still in veg no buds / flowering.this morning I went out and found a Hermie with pods.one had I only found one that had opened.i put a large garbage bag over it pulled it out and burned it.my concern is could this 1 that opened have pollinated my other girls,or do they have to be in bud/flowering state first.and when and how will I know if it did.i have never had this problem,first time 😖😨i am keeping my fingers crossed that they are safe.thanks!! sue
    Last edited by Sue; 07-20-2017, 11:33 AM.

If you found a nanner yes , it did. Have you got a picture of the nanner ? Sorry I didn't read your question right I thought they were flowering, so you might be good like DW2 says. Sorry I took a couple extra hits this morning. Good Luck with your plants.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 07-20-2017, 11:40 AM. Reason: Miss read
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Howdy Sue, I believe that the pistils must be out and exposed to the air for any pollen to fertilize them, but I could be wrong.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I pulled six nanners off my hermie, the day I saw them, three the next day, and and two the next, then she just stopped making them. I am expecting a few seeds, fine with me, I don't mind the smoke is just as valuable.
        SSD

Comment

Pulled and burned it, blimey it must have really annoyed you lol but as above

Comment

As long as the girls are not in bloom u should b OK lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X