Yellow browd spot !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow browd spot !!!

First of all i have to sorry about my English. This is my first grow NL auto. The place where i am not have many choice for mudiam nutrients for cannabis.So i try to grow in soil mix with coco perlite and its going good for first week then the second week its show some problem on leaves.i try to understand the problem but not sure if its about ph or nutrient or...? I watering with 6.4-6.8 and start feed it for first time.
    please please help!
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Nati; 07-10-2017, 02:15 AM.

🌱 They actually look really good! Is it possible you have thrips? Any tiny worm-like bugs? Are you giving nutrients? Have you tried testing the pH of the runoff water? Did anything different happen right before you started seeing the spots? 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Thank you for your help
      one day before that happen my setup is..
      - AC, small fan, clf light 45 watt x4,exhaust fan in the day light on it 28-31c RH 38-40 i think its hot and dry for veg stage so i change to add vaporizer and turn off the fan ,AC on25c in the day light on i got 26-27c RH 55-65 and 24-25c in the night.
      In that day i strat my first nutrient too with nutrient that i have N P K 21-21-21 (maybe from china because i'm in Thailand ) here our nutrients its different from yours i need to understand more about that
      now i test the ph of the runoff water its 5.5. For thrips i will try to fine them maybe too small.
      i hope you can understand my english.
      Thank you very much again for your help.

Comment

🌱 31°C is very hot. It might be suffering from heat stress. Some plants are very sensitive to heat. Could you put your plant so that its "Dark Period" is in the middle of the day when it's hot? So your lights turn off for 6 hours during the hottest part of the day. That will help keep the temperature from getting as high.

It is a little dry, but not too bad. Optimum RH is around 45-50% so you are good. I don't think you need a vaporizer in this case.

NPK 21-21-21 should be okay for the vegetative stage. However, if you're growing in good soil, it shouldn't need any extra nutrients for 3-4 weeks, maybe longer since it is in a big container with a lot of soil.

If you're in soil, focus on keeping the pH closer to 6 or 6.5 if possible.

Overall your plants look good!🌱
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Thank you so much. I'm very happy to here that from you. I will doing like you say and keep control.
          Have a nice day

Comment

I agree with berry and also question the vaporizer. If that is a normal humidifier / vaporizer, it's probably generating heat too. If you need to use a humidifier, get a cool mist one so no extra heat is added. It is good to run 55-65 humidity during seedling and early veg but lowering the heat is probably more important than raising the humidity. Plus, low RH is good once you switch to flower!
            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Thank you Sheesh

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X