help me. My plants have a lot of yellow spots, golden yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR help me. My plants have a lot of yellow spots, golden yellow

Like a picture of this, into the flowering period of 2 weeks. Use na nutrient solution。Leaves are getting spots and plant is droopy。How could this be?
    Last edited by fly9; 06-12-2017, 09:07 AM.

Howdy fly9, It could be caused by a whole bunch of problems from improper pH, nutrient deficiency, critters, or LED's too close. I am not a soil grower, so I can not give You good advice for what is going on with Your plants, but if You can post all of the details of Your situation (type of medium, lights, pH of nutrient and runoff) others, more experienced, can more readily help You.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hey fly9. That look like a ph problem. Like you water with high ph and then low and so on. But like dw2 said more details are needed. Just a little advice. You are taking screenshots from the preview app. If you select from the menu export before saving you can select the "quality" witch is actually size of the picture. Just select <2MB and you can post those better quality images

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy crap 9fl, you just totally simplified my photo posting. I am indebted to you in a big way!

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        You are very welcome my friend. Sometimes it doesn't works but do it again moving the bar slightly and done

Thank you guys。I used 600w MH / HPS Grow Lights. Advanced potential。an company called ph perfect。. I will continue to post the follow-up situation.。

Comment

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        So you mean to say that you check your pH? (a company called perfect pH, I guess it's to make sure the pH of the water is good). I have very similar problems, my guess was that it came from watering once with normal water, then with nutes (that increased the pH of the water, and I never checked it until those spots appeared). I also thought it might have been because of ants colonizing my pot (just the beginning, but enough to damage the roots and maybe create those spots).

Yes, man. . I used advanced nuteients . So i did not check ph. I will use tap water without checking the ph. This should be a ph fluctuation problem。 I will check ph later。thanks。

Comment

My plant survived, the PH should be the problem before . But I have a new problem. How to keep the pot in the ph? I rinse with PH5.0 water, flow through about 5.0. A few days later I then watering, with ph5.0. Flow will go to 6.5 to go, why so? I use coco mixed perlite, why the pot of ph will own high?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X