Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlphaPhoenix's Grow Journal - LED Grow Light - Soil (Fox Farm Ocean Forest) - 28.1g

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 91 from seed. Still looking good got about 3 weeks left I'm thinking. The buds are still kinda small but they've been growing hopefully I will get a good decent yield.
    My Current Grow:
    2x Platinum Girl Scout Cookies (Fem / Non-Auto)
    × Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
    × Fox Farms Trio Nutrients + CalMag
    × 1000 Watt LED Panel (Used for primary source of light in Vegetative state and Blooming)
    × 2 - 12 Watt LED "Vintage - High Yield" Bulbs (Used for additional light in Vegetative state)
    × 1 18" T5 Grow Light (Used for additional light as seedling)

Comment

• StoneyTony
      StoneyTony commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm about a week away myself. First time growing Swiss Cheese and I'm also hoping for a nice fattening session very soon.

Nice pics BTW

2 Weeks left and I started the 14 day flush process.
    My Current Grow:
    × 1000 Watt LED Panel (Used for primary source of light in Vegetative state and Blooming)
    × 2 - 12 Watt LED "Vintage - High Yield" Bulbs (Used for additional light in Vegetative state)

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Just seeing you for the first time! Subbing
      Beautiful images and plants...am reading on

I'm starting to think I might need to harvest sooner than I thought I'm at about week 9 of flower and all my trichromes are milky white.

I thought I had another week but the site says I should go ahead and harvest based on the effects I'm looking for and the look of the trichromes. Can I get a little help on this please. I know you will be able to help.

StoneyTony oldjarhead100 NebulaHaze alltatup
    My Current Grow:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro, they look fantastic!! The trichome heads look quite swollen, which I know is a good sign, and the one I need to wait for on my next harvest.

They do appear to be very close! If you haven't already, it might be time to start the flush! At this point I think it's just a matter of choosing the effects you want. Harvest sooner for more of a psychedelic effect, and wait another week or two until you start seeing lots of amber trichomes for more of a relaxing body effect

Comment

Looks like it was pretty rootbound and that's why she stunted at 14" tall. It all came together nicely though and the smell, OMG so fruity, I swear it smells like Fruit Loops. Now for the hard part waiting for the dry and cure.

Next update will close the journal with my total yield and a review on taste.

Next journal will be my twin GSC that are already ready to go in to Flower. Just a teaser pic included here. Gotta love how both my girls responded to Manifold technique.
      My Current Grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent job!!!

Very nice job! What was ur final yeild

Comment

GEORGEOUS work!!
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Comment

Very nice job!

I'd suggest harvest the top buds now if you think they're ready. Leave the lower ones another week or whatever. When you dry and cure keep them separate then try them both and see which is better. You might find you like both just for different things or just decide which time is best for you.
          I'm an old man with dementia, there are times I don't recognize myself in the mirror, why the hell are you taking advise from me?!

The Ganja Ged Thread Mischief, Mayhem, Dementia, what more could one want?

Until you can explain to me why a person in America should ever be subject to imprisonment when they have injured no other person, stolen nothing, and damaged nothing, any argument you have against changing current drug laws is moot..

Comment

Gotta love your own buds! Good job !
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Final Yield was just a little over an ounce. Just started the cure process. Can't wait to sample my hard work.
              My Current Grow:

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you will post your first "critique". What's next?
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Comment

Working on these two bad girls, LOL.
                  Started them on April 18th in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and Fox Farms Nutrient Trio for nutrients. Full details below. This is them at Day 3. 2x Platinum
                  My Current Grow:

Comment

Alpha Phoenix I'm anxious to know how u did. Did u post a 28.? g yield? You might want to consider removing fan leaves starting at the top and work down so light can reach under the canopy. Before u know it you'll be LST'ing, and femming. Next cloning and so on.

Comment

• AlphaPhoenix
                      AlphaPhoenix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes final yield was 28.1. I ended up toking a bowl or two and it was awesome. I made a coconut oil based topical and a whole lot of butter. They are pretty potent cookies. 2 cookies and my anxiety is gone for hours.

I hope you taken out time to read all that Nebula has to offer. Their is so much info on growing technics's and new ideas everyday on the internet you will soon be doubling even tripling your yield. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

• AlphaPhoenix
                      AlphaPhoenix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have been reading a lot of Nebulas articles. The next grow already has way more height and bud sites than the first at least double the first plant. Thanks to this site I have a very detailed plan for the next grow and even have a custom feeding schedule. I credit the site and all the members for the great info.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X