No announcement yet.

TtHE EXPEREMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet after all that blue, the plant will love some HPS time huh?. I figure about two weeks.

Comment

Day 26! Plant is still going strong!. This is the end of the 4th week so next week we up the wattage to a 600 watt HPS. The plants are doing great under the 400 watt 10K MH bulb but I bet about week 5 they will love the red of the HPS lamp. Tent height 6 feet 11 inches Auto Pounder is half way up!

Comment

Day 27 Plant structure looks VIBRANT internodal spacing is under 2 inches flower sights are numerous,vegetation is filling the tent floor. The MH 10K bulb has done its job even at the reduced wattage of 400 watts. In 3 more days I will put the BRAND NEW Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb to work. So far $63.12 saved on electric bill as well. HEY! THATS ENOUGH DOE FOR A BOTTLE OF SCOTCH! (don't tell my wife)
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 06-27-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Day 27!Two more days until the bulb switch New 600 watt HPS bulb goin in. Outside temp. is 112 today! inside at canopy level the temp. is 72 above with a RH of only 16%
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 06-27-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin very good except for that one funky-ass leave down below!!!! ;-}

Do I see pre flowers? na cant be its only day 27

Comment

I wonder why they call this strain Auto pounder?

Comment

I suspect the reason that one leaf at the bottom is in bad shape is that leaf was the 1st leaf from seedling my RH here is much too low for seedlings. As you can see though after the plant established itself everything went text book SO FAR.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Good oll Green provided me the knowledge to get this far. I think after 5 try's I am starting to get it.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I think you are...

I don't know, but I suspect this plant will like the new Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb running 24/7 at this stage of week 5. we shall see any guesses?

Comment

DAY 29! The 400 watt MH 10K experiment I believe is a all around success ! The Auto pounder is in full bloom at only 29 days!. Plant height is now at the 5 foot level in the tent. I have switched bulbs out now the new 600 watt HPS bulb is hard at work 24/7 !. I was surprised at the speed of vegetation growth of this plant! I could almost say the plant is ahead of itself by a couple of weeks. The flowering sights are plainly visible I estimate the tent roof is still 2-3 feet away so the flowers should have lots of stretch room!. All nutrients are at 100% at this time, I am however cutting back on the " N" Cal Mag at 5ml per gal. 100% RO used. Outside temp. here today is 114 WOW THATS HOT!!!! Temp. at canopy level now 71 above root temp. now 73.7 RH 16%

Comment

Day 30!!!! start of week 5!

Comment

Comment

My local dispensary here is running a firecracker special today. Normally I avoid the dispensary, due to high cost and questionable quality. Today however I picked up a half zip of Dr. Who flowers on a whim for $75.00 22% THC tested (or so the label says). I'm warming up the Volcano at this very min. NOW IF ONLY GREEN WERE HERE TO HELP ME MEDACATE.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-04-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Comment

• Aloner
                          Aloner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think you mean capitalism.

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not me, man!!! I'll take the QP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X