No announcement yet.

TtHE EXPEREMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The World Is Beautiful By: Chief Greenbud This song is from CHIEF GREENBUD VOLUME 1 and is available from iTunes, Amazon and directly from Chief Greenbud...

Comment

Day 18

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good, DKN: what happened to those leaves on the right side, and why don't you remove them?

I don't cut on autos. I don't know what the rusty spots are, I add CalMax and PH EVERYTHING

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You don't remove dead leaves????

The extreme heat in the forecast for Phoenix this week could impact travel plans.

Comment

Animals Doing Things. 4,668 likes · 58,356 talking about this. Entertainment Website

Comment

DAY 20! NOT TOO BAD FOR A GUY WITH TWO BRAIN STROKES. If I can do it ANYONE can!. 3 Auto pounders in pod
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 06-20-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

118 outside today! 74 in grow room at canopy level, 78.root temp. RH 16% Fox Farm newts at 100% CalMax added to R.O. water at 100% of listed dose. Around week 5 the 400 watt 10K MH bulb will be changed out and replaced with a 600 watt HPS for finish. My goal is to cut grow cost about $30.00 over all by using a 400 Watt bulb for vege instead of a 600 watt for vege. This combined with the ability of making my own water instead of buying it at the store makes my total grow savings $200.00
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 06-20-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
              Beach_Town_Brit commented
              Editing a comment
              You look after your ladies admirably
              Stay cool

118 outside OUCH!

Comment

Looking good DKN pretty. Where you live ,General vicinity, to have humidity like that where I live in the heart of Dixie humidity is 85 to 90.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Day 22!!!! 116 OUTSIDE today, 74 in grow room at canopy level, Root bal temp. 78 RH 16% Fox Farm newts. at 100% of label dose CalMax at 100% of listed dose 5 ML per gal. only R.O water used. Soon I bet it will be time for the new 600 watt HPS bulb switch I figure about two more weeks until flowering! For now we are well undergoing the vegetation cycle and plants gain about 3 inches of growth each day. 400 Watt 10K MH lamp on 24/7. Someday I will get as good as Green at this I figure about 20 years more. In either case its not too bad for a brain damaged person with only 1 good arm and hand. My wife and I are going on a cruise vacation with all the dispensary money we saved because of GWE. Too bad Green has to work and cant come along. I will think of everyone while I attend the wet T shirt contest on the poop deck my $20.00 fu fu drink in hand. .
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 06-22-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Maybe you saw the insane numbers? Eighty-five degrees at seven in the morning, 119 degrees by noon (in June!), planes unable to fly in the heat, tap water coming out hot, pavement so boiling it instantly destroys skin, jokes about “but it’s a dry heat” getting immediately annoying, millions of people wondering, for the umpteenth time, why the hell they live in Phoenix anyway and hey isn’t South India pleasant this time of year? Just another early summer heatwave, right? Except it’s not. Except this one, like so many before it, is different, earlier, longer-lasting and more intense and more common than ever before on human record, as records have fallen everywhere from San Jose to Sacramento and

Comment

An alcoholic beverage that is way too pretty or feminine. These drinks are usually characterized by lots of whipped cream, multiple fruit decorations and/or umbrellas. Also, they tend to be low in alcohol content.

Comment

Day 23 still pluging along

Comment

The plants seem to like the 10K light! The leaf looks textbook at least to me, I bet the plant will love the boosted light of a HPS we shall see, in about two weeks that is

Comment

Looking good so far
                          #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
                          Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
                          Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X