No announcement yet.

TtHE EXPEREMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always at least so far have found the seed company harvest dates are under rated they sell seed. I add extra time

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, DKN!! You're right. I wonder if they always put the harvest time for outdoor grows...

dkn I agree with you on that my thc bomb autos said 60-65 days well today 68 and they look like they are in week 4 of bloom I just dont know how quick they finish
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      And these are outside, right? So there goes that theory...

I am doing my first grow since I was a kid (1989) lots has changed for instance feminized seeds and autos. Not to mention the wealth of information.
    First grow Bagseed and Acid Dough:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ough-by-ripper

First grow Acid Dough:
    https://growdiaries.com/diaries/2642-first-dwc-grow

Second grow Monster Cropped Acid Dough:
    https://growdiaries.com/diaries/2920...clone-revegged

1000w HPS. (4) 136w LEDs. 48x96x80" flower tent. (1) 136w LED. (6) 13w cfls. 2x2x4' clone tent. DWC. House and Garden nutes: Aqua Flakes + supplements per HG DWC feeding schedule. Hydroguard.

Comment

DAY 58! week 8 has started! I figure about 20 more days!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice phat buds only gonna get phatter!!

Wow can't believe they would call that an auto pounder! Beautiful!!!
      First grow Bagseed and Acid Dough:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ough-by-ripper

First grow Acid Dough:
      https://growdiaries.com/diaries/2642-first-dwc-grow

Second grow Monster Cropped Acid Dough:
      https://growdiaries.com/diaries/2920...clone-revegged

1000w HPS. (4) 136w LEDs. 48x96x80" flower tent. (1) 136w LED. (6) 13w cfls. 2x2x4' clone tent. DWC. House and Garden nutes: Aqua Flakes + supplements per HG DWC feeding schedule. Hydroguard.

Comment

Its easy to wait for your harvest , as long as you have a medical card and a dispensary within a mile or so to fill in the ripening gaps in time so to speak. Got a zip of Dr. Who at our retail dispensary (325.00) listed at 23% THC ( or so the lable says). Lets just say, you feel no pain ( just I case Green shows up.)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-28-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

GWE has saved my family mucho money!. The "non profit" dispensary does not care if you go broke!. Here is a example of what $25.00 gets you retail here don't forget the weed sales tax is at 15%not only is this fact SAD! (Its also expensive to be sick.)
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-28-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, that's amazingly... bad.

• Graff420
            Graff420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn lmao its more exspencive for me to got to my dealer lmao i pay 45$ for an 8th shit i wish i could go get that for 25 i blow 350$ a month on bud lmao i wish it were legal here so i could get that for 25

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You can grow better, Graff.

I use medical weed over 2 zips a month of high quality Cannabis.This is required to control my 24 hour a day level 8 pain from two major brain strokes or a cost of $620.00 A MONTH! retail . the yearly cost $7,440 +tax total did not make sense to my wife or myself (after all, its just s plant). Now since GWE the money we have saved has made it possible for my wife to go (yes, she's takin me) on on a cruise vacation on the White Star line Ruby Princes ship! (wait a min.) ..........didn't they own the Titanic?. I better take a drag queen costume along just in case that (women and children first) thing happens, I gota get home to my plant!!!, THANKS GWE!
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I just can't see you foolin anyone in drag, DKN...

As a side note. I take no prescription pain meds. since they started the medical green card program here. The doctor doesn't understand why I do not ask for Opiates.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That is so freakin excellent. I congratulate you. I have to find the right strain to get myself off of a medication I been takin for a long time. Stupid doctor...

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            hey DKN I feel ya I was on oxys and morphine for years and then when I started smoking again I found relief from the pain and I came off those soul stealing drugs,been free of them for over a year , smoke alot like you but its better than the Oxys

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 No BUTs about it!!! It's how YOU choose to administer YOUR medicine. And this is OUR medicine!!!!

Yes, I have noticed my electricity bill goes up 60% using the tent and light along with my homes central AC at the same time (worth every penny) easy for me to say, as I don't pay the utility's my hard working wife does LOL ). In the summer. I must have central air (like mother nature intended). My plant likes 72 above when its 114 outside (and so do I.) I will however try to time all future grows during winter when the home AC is not required. With the knowledge I have gotten here on GWE I seem to be now producing enough yield for my needs to store and use all summer long. The bill shock for running both the AC and the tent at the same time will be less of a worry for my wife if done smarter (timing wise .) The 600 watt HPS Light is now on 24/7 RH now steady at 22%. Root ball healthy looking (no bad smells or slime noted ) roots holding temp at 68 above canopy is at 72 and holding
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-31-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys ought to look into solar panels: I got them this past year and got 55% tax credits from the govt and state.

Feeding time!

Comment

Here they have a monthly solar panel fee as well as other monthly service charges when your home has Solar. Fees are so high there is no savings when using solar.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, that's not fair... I wonder why they price folks out of the market that way... It's sure not gonna encourage folks to go solar, and where you live, EVERYONE should have solar panels.

Now that my yields are getting much better, I see a day when 1-2 tent grows will fill my needs FOR A YEAR!

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what's up, DKN. We don't want to have to buy elsewhere!!

• Tazard
              Tazard commented
              Editing a comment
              Amen. Hallelujah.

Good morning!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              And a lovely morning it is!!

DAY 60!!!!! Flowers are bulking up with STYLE! I figure only about 18 more days!!!!. Outside temp. is 98 above. Inside temp. at canopy level 72 above. Root ball steady at 68 above the RH stands at 40% its Monsoon season here!. I expect great things within the next week or so. this time Yields will be much more for me then ever before. I now see a day in the near future of only growing 1-2 times a year to supply my medical needs for the full year. Still using 100% R.O. water Cal Mag used at 5ML per gal. All Fox Farm nutrients at 100%.
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 07-31-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              ya I would say you know somthin

• Tazard
              Tazard commented
              Editing a comment
              My guess is he knows everything but is shy! 😂

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Tazard You are correct!!! If he don't know nuthin, then he DOES know everything!!!!!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X