No announcement yet.

Mexican jumping beens 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a new iPod touch with a cam.as soon as I fig.how to use and post I will. I want to play spot the pot hope u can play along too. Lol

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha that's great congrats

I don't know quite how to say this but here goes, I always over seed as u know I started six in two pots hopeing to get two good girls out of it. I just couldent bring my self to chop one of the girls out so I wound up with two in one pot and one in another. When I transplanted them I turned them upside down and removed the ball from the pot and broke in two and placed in smart pots. I was expecting to loose one but like I said thay didn't even droop a little!!! So now I have three amigos sorry for the deseption,I thought for sure I would loose one and still mite. I can't wait to show pics....later

Comment

Took pics. this A.M. But having problems posting called a tec savvy friend to help.hope he can. More to come!

Comment

I'm having a attack of the concious, all my friends tell me that if I post pics.thay can b traced to my IP address since I live in a state that does not abide I find it very hard to stick my head in a noose if I don't have to. I do remember one of the members getting robbed and grow room being destroyed it could be found thru IP address? I don't need that kind of s#%t..... I'm not saying that's what happend,just that it did, still gun shy, of posting pics.

Comment

• gps420
          gps420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Couldn't they just track you from here period?

Jeg,maybe u are,I just can't afford to find out the hard way!!!!!

Comment

I've raised mine and married them off,after sending them to a 4 year collage $$$$$$ and paying for the weddings $$$$$. Now let me live for my self and grow what I want.
          on to my grow the plants are over 21/2 feet tall now since I topped them the side branches are popping out I'm thinking about supporting the plant with a trellis.
          I can't beleave the size of the fan leaves thier at least 12 inches across with no sing of letting up at all. I feed with full strength nutes and cal mag and added sillica in to prevent bug damage I hope. That's all for now chow.

Comment

They sound like they are growing good Potted , I bet they are pretty ,good luck with them and keep us posted.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

I've been away for over a week now ,I had to attend a passing of a close relative in another state. Now that that's over, on to the grow, first of all when I went to the site I couldent beleave my eyes the size was increadable. The 3 amegos were standing between 6/8 ft. Tall with many side branches with very little bug damage,suprised me!
              the size of the fan leaves still over a foot wide and larger not showing any sing of of heat stress it has bin in the mid 90s for over a week now with the ocaunal down poors
              up to a inch at a time.
              thies are sum really strong genetics here and thier showing thier stuff!!!!! The last time I watered w/nutes was July 3,or 2 down poors ago prepping for another feeding with full strength F.F.with cal,mag and sillica to day. Off to the site I go chow for now.

Comment

Greeting all,I just got back from from the grow plants look very nice I've topped them so many times but can't seem to stop the top growth no matter what,and the sides are getting bushier and catching up to the tops,a hell of a problem But that's not y I'm posting it would seam that it has become japanese Beatle season here and thay are All over but not to much on plants I don't know if the Beatles don't like pot or the neem oil spray,or even the silica mixed in with nutes what ever it is???? It seams to b working mostly(fingers crossed) well at keeping them at bay. Will keep u informed as grow develops further. Lol

Comment

Hay u guys, good day to u
                  I think the strech is finally over, the girls are tall at 9', 7', 6 ' foot thay have survived about two weeks with temps in the mid 90's and the humity bouncing between 65 and 100% with no sing of stress and very little bug damage. I'm starting to look for preflowers and found a few but just at the starting point. I wonder just how tall thay will get with buds?.. As I said in a previous text this could b a amzin grow as long as I don't get caught, or if mother nature decides to screw with me. That's all for now I will keep posting as grow progresses,I fig. About another 5 to 7 weeks or longer till harvest thanks for reading my ramblings lol

Comment

Just kicken round the zoo on a Thursday afternoon,there's bars on all the windows and ther counting up the spoons.( early J.T.) . Hi friends it's been a bout a week since my last post and I like to keep u updated on the amegos all is well and am plaining to flush today the first. 5gal. Per plant ph 6.3 just to remove unwanted salts.
                    On a different note I had to move one of the girls over a bit to make it stand a little more level as u know I keep a2 inch spacer between smart pot and ground ( coragated plastic) this keeps ground water from wicking up into pot. I found a mouse nest under the smart pot and one under the others too, I've had some experience with keeping mice away from my restored cars ( thay like to chew the isolation in the wiring ) I do this with mouth balls under and aruund area thay melt slowly and seem to have no adverse effects to the grow( dident see that one comming) any way just another twist in the road just keepin it real..chow for now ...

Comment

Morning all, just got done loliepoping the bottom third of plants and found two or three very small buds. Made me feel like a happy hippie again.
                      Im going to water today 2 1/2 gal. Per plant. PH at 6.3 with 1/2 table spoon cal mag and a nickel size drool of Mo. To keep the roots happy to as for the grow plants are over ten feet high with many side branches and looking so fine. What more can be said all is right with the world. Chow for now

Comment

Just a side note the moth balls I placed around grow site took the pot smell away!!!!! Yepieeeee

Comment

Potted Just so you know, GWE is very nice in the way of being anonymous. When you upload pictures it takes a little longer, but scrubs the photo of the IP and GPS data.
                          Grow and good luck
                          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Potted
                            Potted commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dear FS nice to here from u,thanks for showing a intrested in my grow.
                            I've been growing for a long time without getting caught. ( over 40 years ) I've been flying under the radar for so long I don't think I will ever come up, beleave it or not I like it this way it my invisibility cloak, that keeps me on my toes at all times,and helps keep me safe! And if not posting pics of my grow loses some readers o well.Better that than hand cuffs and my house being taken away,if u see my point. I'm sure that GWE does it's best protect its friends but I feel that I am my best defense. Thanks but no thanks..... Potted

• furrysparkle
                            furrysparkle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Totally fine, but you'll need to be really descriptive for us then. ;P

Well here I am again,posting and having a blast with my girls. I watered last eve. With F.F. Trio and cal,mag all at full strength adding tiger bloom for the first time,I'm fineily in bloom!!! The girls hav taken to the nutes with no problems as of this a.m. As for the size well I'm afraid I haven't been as truthfull as I could be 2 of the girl are topping 12 feet and the runt is over 8 and my wife is complaining that thier in the way of her cloths line when she hangs out to dry. I am having a hard time finding some thing to gage hight with,I've come up with a under ground tank dip stick used to tell how much fuel was left in the tanks where I use to work it folds up and unfolds up to 144 inches or 12 feet. ( in retrospect I think I should hav used bigger smart pots ) so I wouldent have to water so much. O well live and learn. That's the best part to b able to improve and adapted to the prevailing winds if u know what I mean. I forgot to mention vol. 3 gal. Of water per plant ph,ed to 6.3 with 20% run off and no more mice or pot smell the moth balls do the trick fo a outside grow and that's all the news that's fit to print for now. Just keepen it real.... Chow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X