Ringing in the ears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ringing in the ears

Does anyone else notice their ears ringing when you get high?

🚬 good stuf. I need some of what you got.

Comment

had that a time or two...when it happens you kinda get tunnel vision at the same time.

Comment

No ringing in the ears..not yet anyway..
        but I'll tell ya what I do get...I get this urge to go into the kitchen and totally wipe out the snack cabinet..straight murder it...wrappers...cookie crumbs..chocolate..spilled cereal...everywhere...like a crime scene I tell ya... Anybody else get that...

Comment

• Bikerstonrr
          Bikerstonrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, never, lmfao. If I could control the fungries (funny hungries) I could lose the extra 20-30 pounds I am carrying.

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Beach_Town_Brit commented
          Editing a comment
          the abs I could have, if it weren't for the munchies!

shhhhh...don't tell anyone.....but i too suffer from that....shhhhhh

Comment

Ears ringing yes but sober too, damn deaf drummers and 2cycle engines!!!
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

I have tinnitus so my ears ring all the time.......but it definitely intensifies when I am boxed dude 😁
            The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Im with Vapo to many bombs and large guns for me my ears ring all the time. been so long I thought it was normal hahaha
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha OJH........I'm the same....if it went away, it would feel strange without....for a bit lol 😀😀

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the spirit, soldiers!!!!!!!!

potent, well handled sativa can mess my vision and ring my bell. for sure.
              and im with ya green... i can seriously damage the pantry/fridge inventory!

Comment

12 years of running lights and sirens took the edge off my hearing.

Comment

Too many concerts and worked construction all my life. My ears ring all the time! I can't tell when crickets are out because I hear them all the time!! Now the snack cabinet is another matter...
                  DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
                  315 LEC
                  6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
                  6" Carbon filter
                  3- 6" fans
                  humidifier
                  temp and humidity gauge
                  5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
                  FF trio nutrients

Comment

Originally posted by green75 View Post
                    no ringing in the ears..not yet anyway..
                    But i'll tell ya what i do get...i get this urge to go into the kitchen and totally wipe out the snack cabinet..straight murder it...wrappers...cookie crumbs..chocolate..spilled cereal...everywhere...like a crime scene i tell ya... Anybody else get that...
                    hey! Anyone here seen my cherry pie? I left it on the counter last I saw it.

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I killed it

I quite often hear an annoying sound when I smoke but it's not a ringing sound...it's more like a bitching & griping sound saying why do I get high all the time???

Well maybe if you didn't give me so much shit I wouldn't get high all the time.

Probably I still would but it sounds good anyway!

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tell the bitchy gripey voice to shut the fuck up: that's the voice that wants us to... spray poison on the lawn, eat high fructose corn syrup, sit brain dead in front of the tv, hate ourselves for not being perfect, please others instead of practice integrity, kiss ass and work jobs we hate, etc. That voice is fucked up. I hear it, too, but I've gotten much better at ignoring it since I've been growing weed...

007 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh that is so the best part of smoking weed. The voices shut up for a while

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      007 Exactly. Precisely. We see right through the bullshit.

Originally posted by rwdyredhead View Post
                    I quite often hear an annoying sound when I smoke but it's not a ringing sound...it's more like a bitching & griping sound saying why do I get high all the time???

Well maybe if you didn't give me so much shit I wouldn't get high all the time.

Probably I still would but it sounds good anyway!
                    girl trouble huh? Wait until you get married. You will no longer fear death!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
                      rwdyredhead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, not girl trouble, Man Trouble!!
                      He already knows, asking me to marry you is grounds for pre-marital divorce!
                      I already got caught in that bear trap & had to saw my leg off! Lol

Men are never any trouble we are Gods gift to women!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
                      rwdyredhead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hahahahaha!! Some comedy relief on a Friday afternoon!
                      Hold up, let me go find my boots...don't want none of that bullshit on my feet!!

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      GUFFAW!!! choke choke, cough cough, tears rolling down my face, DKN U DA MAN.

• Tone3000
                      Tone3000 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wish we could "like" comments as well as posts and replies. I like yours, rwdyredhead!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X