No announcement yet.

Help me dial in my Subsistence Grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, it looks like I have about 10 weeks left on the property before I have to start moving things. I could probably stretch the grow a little longer but I'd really like to avoid having to come back to the property to maintain the plants while I'm moving. Normally I'd veg them longer but it looks like I might need to flip to flower pretty soon. I really don't want to, I don't think they're big enough yet...

I don't have experience with Afghan or WW as far as stretch during flower. I know for a fact I won't be getting as much of a yield as I possibly could but given the time constraints, does anyone have an opinion on whether or not it would be absolutely worth it to veg for longer before I flip.

I know for sure I'm going to have to double screen them anyway based on how huge the holes are in this net.

What do you think? Should I flip?

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know the strains but I'd say flip it now, give yourself some time to trim and dry.

• Nopalito
      Nopalito commented
      Editing a comment
      Good call, they've bushed out even more after some super cropping. Flipping today.

bump, curious as to what your opinions are

Comment

Ok well I guess I'll flip today then. I'll be updating throughout the flowering process but probably only occasionally.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Flowering is the good bit You'll get good stretch for the first few weeks anyhow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X