No announcement yet.

Ker-plunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the clouds have parted at least for today any way and the sun has kissed the morning due ( what a load ) sorry just a little bitter,growing webbed feet here. Can't wait for a nice run of sunshine and warmer temps. Still no indacation of thier sex yeat but as stated befor still growing good and always optimistic for good results I leave u with this thought if not for hope where would we be? Later dude

Comment

• StoneyTony
      StoneyTony commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it comes gradually. We just went from 65-degrees to 88 in two days. Hard to adjust like that.

U get whiplash with temps. Changing as fast as that. I think the warm up is comming soon I would prefer gradually but I'll take what's given and deal

Comment

Day 55 and staying alive,the girls finally showed up to the party white wispy hairs on most of them and enough sites to break that christmas tree hold that genetics has given them. I am releaved,at least there girls,slow girls are easer to catch anyway just kidding, now thay start to build buds.I have never trimmed or cut them just tucked and LSTed keeping bud sites open to light. Now if only the sun would come out and play for a while thay can buildabud or 2 cloudy outside today but happy camper here more as grow goes on.......whew!

Comment

just my personal opinion: seems girls show earlier....or when girls shoe the rest are not
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Dunked with ph'ed 6.4 and full strength cal-mag today,Plants are doing Well and that LST'ing well the sites are comming alive and starting to take off,the suns out and temps.are up and life is good, will continue to post as needed.Chow for now

Comment

I'll start with the biggest first it and two others have at least six colas starting to grow in now the smaller ones have between 4and5 I can't complain for autos it sound like I got more than I could have hoped for, post more as colas grow taller.

Comment

Wow,It's only been 5 days since the last watering and thay could use another feeding with nutes 1/2 strength cal-mag full strength the heat here has been 90 degrees or better going on the third day now,autos are showing no problems with the heat yeat! Hope thay continue to prosper. Mixing up nutes today will feed tonite the temp. Is supose to drop tomorrow and the rest of the week! A dunking I will go he,he,he. ( there must b something wrong with me)I like this to much

Comment

Just wanted to touch base, it's day 70 and building buds nicely thank you. My iPod died Sunday and am going to replace it with a new I pod touch with a camera so soon I'll b able to post pics......I know it doesent sound like much but for me it's a big step..... Now all I have to do is fig.out to use it! See u later

Comment

I plan on dunking again tonite with a flush and than ph with cal mag and MO. The last few days the weather has been great 80s days 60s at nite couldent ask for more and the plants are responding well to it. That's it for now catch u on the rebound. Can't wait to reep what I have sewn.

Comment

Day 76, the girls got fed again last eve,the buds are looking good building a little with each days passing. I got my new I pod touch yesterday and snaped a few pics. Of the girls but am having a hard time trying to post. I have a friend who is more tec savvy than me I called him up asked his help, smart guy but a little un reliable so when he shows me how to post I wil. Thanks for listening. Catch u later. Lol

Comment

Good morning all,
                      i wish to tell all the reason I won't post pics. I live in a state that does not abide my friends tell me if I post pics. It can b traced back to me thru my IP address who needs that ? I've got to much to loose for a few pics.not worth it. Luv the site but won't post pics......
                      Last edited by Potted; 07-02-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X