Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which marijuana seed banks do you trust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every one of my Gorilla seed sprouted EVERY ONE, and produced nice harvest. I tried Bonza seed and so far the first seed was a dud. Lets see if the trend continues.

Comment

I havnt heard of anyone ordering from MJ out of Canada. I have used it a few times delivery was quick ,quality Ok my only complaint is the inventory .

Comment

Just received my second order from ‘Old School Breeders Association ‘ (oldschoolba.com), but won’t sprout any of them until my current crop comes in next month.Delivery time runs about 3-5 weeks, billed to a US address (no strange charges from China on my card), shipped from Canada. What I can vouch for today is that they deliver seeds and seem like good folks.Each order came with 10 free mystery seeds.
        If you are looking for something other than the latest trend-chasing super weed, this is an interesting website.They are heavy on eclectic regional varieties from other parts of the world, and have a decent selection of Sativas.Many of their offerings look like strains often used for making hybrids.If you want to try some heirloom and landrace varieties, start here.
        Oldschool seems to be a small company with few employees. I think they spend more time in the greenhouse than the office, so email or their website works better than their phone if you have specific questions or want to order.My contacts with them have been positive and personal rather than just talking to someone sitting at a computer and booking orders.

Comment

I just got my first seed order from Nirvana. I got them a little after a week of ordering. I went with them because they were the only ones on Nebula's list that had cannatonic. The only complaint is the extra fee for credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
            Hello everyone! At GWE we have a list of recommended seed banks, so we try to regularly poll all our users to see which companies/breeders you all are using!

So, for those who order cannabis seeds online, who do you recommend?

I guess to properly answer that depends on where ya live.

My self, I'm from Norther Ontario, So
            I order from Canadian Banks, dont like dealing with customs.
            I try to order from banks in Ontario just for the simple fact that it only takes 3 days.
            -True North Seeds in Southern Ontario have been good, no ishew.
            -Hemp Depot in The Ottawa Ontario
            was a great experience as well
            But I've also ordered from Crop King Seeds in Vancouver British Columbia on multiple occassions with out any problems. they take about a week to arrive., but there on the other end of the country.

Also if I'm looking for a spesific breeder. I'll check them all to see witch bank carry's them and compare prices.

I only deal with seed banks that have an
            e-mail money transfer option with canadian transaction, cuz your oder goes out the same day you place it

​​​
            Last edited by 4barrel; 05-10-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke-a-lot View Post
              I havnt heard of anyone ordering from MJ out of Canada. I have used it a few times delivery was quick ,quality Ok my only complaint is the inventory .
              I think I've ordered from there once before.
              dont think there was any ishew. cuz I'd remember that.
              I know I've been on there site many times

Comment

Seedsherenow.com on the West Coast. Fast delivery, nice variety, stand up company.

Comment

I received my order from Seedsman, great stealth, tracking, and both seeds I've germinated so far have popped, including my Zamaldelica (grow journal upcoming). My only bitch is this: I didn't place an order for Pineapple Chunk because you got a free PC seed with every Barney's Farm seed you ordered, so why would I order PC if I was going to get them as freebies right? They sent me Liberty Haze instead of Pineapple Chunk. The Haze looks like some fire, and has great reviews, but it wasn't what I wanted. Would have appreciated an email or something advising me of the situation. Guess it gives me something to look forward to on my next order, which I will be placing with them again, because the overall price and fast discreet stealth shipping and the fact my order didn't get snatched by customs means more than a freebie strain being wrong.

Comment

• CCisme
                    CCisme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They traded out a few of my freebies also but it was 4/20 so i figure they got slammed as theyre out of stock on sooooo much right now, I did get an auto so Im trying something I wouldnt have. I was missing 2 free seeds and they said theyd resend with some freebies. Ive found them super nice to work w so far.

• StoneyTony
                    StoneyTony commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just places my first order with Seedsman. I had to cancel my order and restart. At first I was getting the Haze as my freebies, but when I started the order again (exact same order) it changed to Diesel. I think it is completely random how you end up with the freebies.

AND it sure is nice knowing what you are getting unlike at Nirvana

• Marley
                    Marley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    StoneyTony Yes, I definitely prefer Seedsman over Nirvana for that reason.

Planet skunk for those in australia

Comment

Holy crap! I just received my first order from Seedsman...... and it arrived in only a week and a half to the U.S.!
                    Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
                    4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice haul, Lakegal! :-}

• NebulaHaze
                        NebulaHaze commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You got some great strains!

007 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice! They were out of Red Dragon when I ordered.

I've used MSNL Nirvana and Seedman
                      this photo is of an order I recently received from Seedman.
                      what I like the best about Seedman is the freebie seeds are feminized
                      and they let you know what they are. I find mystery seeds a pain.
                      not knowing what they are or wasting my time and effort nursing along a plant that ends up being a male
                      that ends up in a compost heap
                      sorry this is on two separate posts. Still learning the ropes
                      just a shout out to GWE, thanks, I'm relatively new to growing and your web sight
                      is chalked full of good advice, positive members on the ask forum
                      and easy to understand tutorials.

Comment

• StoneyTony
                        StoneyTony commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome to the Family of Happy Farmers

I live in SoCal and tried The Single Seed Source, very fast shipping and the seeds shipped USPS from here in SoCal. All seeds were labeled and free seeds were included.

Comment

Hi gang, I’ve used Bergman ILGM ,Bonza,seed supreme,and Newguys, the one and only reason I don’t use Seedsman is thay don’t take visa c.c.? Don’t know y but thay never had a costumer here...... Someday ?

Comment

I enjoy seedsman for selection, availability, and savy prices, not to mention their in house strains like critical purple kush which im growing now. Excellent customer service, delivery, etc. Although its a wait from them. MSNL is a good choice in my opinion, not as large a selection but trustworthy. Bonza is also a selection of mine, always good experiences with them.
                          Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X