Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which marijuana seed banks do you trust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LuckyAcres yep i remember i posted on your thread when you asked for recs...or at least i think i did. saw that you went w/Bonza and just hoped that you didn't have the experience i had. so glad you didn't!

yamiacaveman i agree, that would be very VERY good info to have. not long after i started my thread, Nartak started a thread with the aim of getting that exact information, amongst other things. basically he was trying to create a permanent ongoing thread that had a standardized form that every poster filled out for every seedbank they cared to review. i'll dig around here in a minute and see if i can find it.

and just for the thread/seedbank record, Bonza gave me NO FREE SEEDS after all that, even though they were supposed to (seriously???) guess they were pissed or something...
    "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• Tryitagainsam
      Tryitagainsam commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonza gave me 10 free seeds,and extras of order, but like I said earlier 4 packs of seeds, and have no idea of which is which

• Tryitagainsam
      Tryitagainsam commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to make an apology to readers and Bonza. Bonza order came late and confusion about that order and another stealth order. Me Bad. Tried to post this earlier but did not accept it. Bonza gave me 6 extra seeds all marked and nice varieties. They were terrific

here's the thread i referenced above. NebulaHaze

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      This is great, thanks for the link! Lots of good info in there

ILGM and MSNL, I have ordered from them a number of times. Seeds come between 7 and 11 days and they all germinated. No shipping charge at ILGM but no free seeds either!

Comment

Only ordered once. I went with Seedsman, and I gotta say I absolutely loved it!
      Their website design is elite. Their selection is superb. And I got my goods nice and safely, also pretty darn quickly.
      I bought 3 seeds, and got 8 free seeds. 3 free autos, 3 free fems and 2 free normals.
      Can't wait to pop some of these seeds as soon as i'm done with my current grow.

Will definitely be using Seedsman again.
      I get great feels from them.
      Originally posted by 420n808
      If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

I have to say Seedsman and Nirvana are A1. I also would add BC Seedking out of British Colombia. Their free seeds are always the same as the once you buy.

Comment

2nd order with bonza and it was another picture perfect experience. Paid with a cc, 10 days later my auto seeds were here. They also sent me 4 or 5 free feminized seeds for their monthly special of big yielders. As far as I can tell they belong on nebulas list.
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            You know, we've had them on the seeds list in the past, and both Sirius and I actually had good ordering experiences ourselves, but over the course of a few months we got several complaints from readers about them. It seems like they can have problems with customer service and responding to questions, though the quality of the seeds seems to be there when they arrive. I believe there are a few horror stories about them from people in the forum as well. Maybe we should start a post about them and just see what everyone thinks? I know every company makes mistakes, but as far as the list is concerned we only stick with the ones that never seem to get any complaints!

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            They do call me Lucky for a reason! 😁 The thread sounds cool, I'd be curious to read it.

I have used Bonza for years selection is great secure fast and reliable if you do the super stealth. they come in seed pods that are all labeled. also if you watch the web site there freebies change quite a bit. and they are labeled to. I have always done the super stealth a little more expensive but if they get confiscated they replace whole order no charge
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I haven't bought seeds online but I've been tempted with the attitude, they say they have the most discrete and efficient shipping methods, they even encourage you to find a better way to get your seeds and they'll give it a shot. Mail on my country cannot be trusted so I wonder if they know how to get seeds into my hands. What do you've heard about the attitude nebula?

Comment

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't used them personally, but I know they've been around for a while!

• OzBud
              OzBud commented
              Editing a comment
              Mate of mine has had some from attitude intercepted by customs. Got his reship but said stealth wasn't overly great.

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              That's no good it's fair to mention Australia has the same or more immigration/smuggle problem thanthe us with the borders. Just against asians. They're freaking paranoid and super good at their job. I once connected a flight in Melbourne and they tested my clothes and belongings for explosives and drugs.

I've only used Nirvana and had no issues. The only downside is that their freebie seeds aren't labeled so you don't know what you're getting. However, they're free so it's hard to complain.

I think I may try Seedsman next to see how they compare.
            #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
            Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
            Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              If free seeds is an incentive to use a particular bank rather than another, and knowing what seeds are for is somewhat important to growers, I think it's reasonable to point out that sending unlabeled seeds damages the experience, and deserves complaint.

• StoneyTony
              StoneyTony commented
              Editing a comment
              Been using Nirvana for a while now. Just ordered yesterday and they are already on the way! Gotta love how fast they are, and the stealth shipping is only $3 to the U.S. I agree that it would be nice to know what the freebies are.
              Last edited by StoneyTony; 04-12-2017, 09:07 PM.

• OzBud
              OzBud commented
              Editing a comment
              my freebies from seedsman came labelled

Amsterdam seed , seedsman or the single seed have all done well by me!
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Just received my first order from Seedsman today. Stealth packaging was hilarious (I guess we are not supposed to describe it here but for those of you who have received seeds from them in this packaging you know.) Received within 10 days of ordering by debit card. My previous (and first) order was through Nirvana. Also stealthy but not as funny. I sent cash and it took a bit longer. I like the seed pods from Nirvana vs just the tiny baggies from Seedsman, but I do not like having the freebies from Nirvana being completely unknown. (I am near the end of growing 4 of them and they are no where near the quality of the genetics I ordered.) With Seedsman I got free Critical Kush.( I believe they always tell you what their freebies are when ordering - allatup?)

Comment

I have ordered from:

AMS https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/
                Nirvana https://www.nirvanashop.com/
                Gorilla https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk

I was satisfied with all 3 I have ordered from. Gorilla I paid extra for stealth shipping and it required a signature upon delivery.

Comment

I though they gave all the seeds to green! My Bonza order arrived as well and after planting the first "free" feminized seed in my package I am here to report the first seed failed to germinate. I will report about the next attempted germination of a Bonza provided seed.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	4.72 MB
ID:	79496 SeedSupreme is my definite number one shop. Seeds arrived in a box of toy bricks, freebies LABELED, thank you very much.
                    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• StoneyTony
                      StoneyTony commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Labeled freebies? I'm going to check them out - be right back.

• NebulaHaze
                      NebulaHaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love how people are sharing their experiences in this thread I was just curious, which seed bank sent you unlabeled freebies? I've had a few cases of "mystery" strains but never unlabeled seeds!

• StoneyTony
                      StoneyTony commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nebula - Nirvana Seeds. The package just says "Freebies" on it.

This was a package of ten unlabeled free seeds from Nirvana. Five were male. The others grew to be light fluffy buds along side my dense and sticky genetics.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                      NebulaHaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you happen to have any pictures? I'm collecting pictures of their recent Mystery Seed plants because I'm going to contact them and ask them about it.

• StoneyTony
                      StoneyTony commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was going to send them a email as well. If I get a good strain that I've never tried before I have no idea how to get it again

• NebulaHaze
                      NebulaHaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, the effect you get from Sativa-heavy genetics is sometimes more psychedelic than the more narcotic indica-based strains!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X