Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATF Mama grow journal

ATF journal

There's another vegger at the Acres, the ATF project, mama dontfuckaround ATF. That thing is freaking healthy and vibrant, it's a delight to watch her grow dense and bushy. Cloned and given to me by a friend in mid December. I felt like she deserved her own journal so there! I still have no idea whatsoever what I'll do with it. Mother it? Scrog it next round with some big dirty? Keep it as a vegger until it's warm enough outside and turn it into potzilla in a pot in the back yard? Stick it in the ground? Hmmmm that last one sounds pretty good, seems tough enough to make it fine...anybody ever grew atf here?
    Just did final inspection of the day last night and couldn't help defoliate Mama ATF. It seems to wanna grow compact or maybe it's the cfl right above it. In any case I'm going with her scenario. Topped already, the growth isn't super geometric since it was a clone but I have enough leaders and time to top them again and re organize her structure. So tonight I just stripped her. She looks like a wet cat, see pictures! I figured, already compact growth with nowhere to go up fast, removing the leaves pushes the growth into branch terminals making for short internodes and really strong and compact future colas. Theory...
    Having no real purpose yet for this chick, the journal might not be as regular until I figure out her meaning of life. Say no more, say no more, knowhatimean, nudge, nudge, say no more...
    Alright friends, thanks for stopping by!
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

What a very pretty girl, Lucky, and what a cute name!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup! She's been sitting on her shelf throne above the others, getting bushier faster than the others, she's the mama!

Try your grafting skills with her while you decide...hook a big dirty onto her

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Nike...just do it

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got no doubt you can or already have done it in your work
      Last edited by Green75; 02-22-2017, 06:49 AM.

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah I'm just supposed to keep plants alive and thriving no creationism yet! I took a propagation class decades ago but that's all I got!

Graft it is! Took me a whole 2 seconds to consider greens idea, it was a tough internal debate but the density of mama and the purple of dirty might just be what's gonna happen...Big ass purple buds!!!! I hope they figure out quick who sleeps on which side of the bed...research is on for the next 24hrs...good thing ed's bible arrived today...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Not much going on with her. I decided against the graft for now, I need to own this craft better first. So I'm keeping her as a mother. I just moved 4 of her clones outside, might let them grow and try to sell them later on...in the meantime mama atf is happy and healthy!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        adorable little ones!!

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks All, yeah they're still young and cute, they don't talk back yet...

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        What's atf stand for beside alcohol tobacco and firearms?

All sounds well in your world...good deal!!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey green no sir no can't complain. Haven't checked that fast bud thread in a while, how's it looking? The others calling for mama yet? Do they realize what boom buds are??!!

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Check it out..you will be surprised

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Not what I was expecting...😩

Originally posted by Sonnyhad View Post
      What's atf stand for beside alcohol tobacco and firearms?
      alaskan thunder fuck, some old Alaskan strain from the sixties, sativa high, I'm not a big fan of the smell but it was a donation from a friend...gotta grow it!!! I do love the structure and vigor of the strain, nice big leave that keep on popping!

Comment

The names some of these strains have!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah right now I have Alaskan thunder fuck and the big dirty! Worse I've seen in a dispensary I think was obamas stincky dick! I kid you not!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya know, someone would have to be an IDIOT to come up with that name for weed...

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
        Ya know, someone would have to be an IDIOT to come up with that name for weed...
        Totally agreed, couldn't smell it let alone buy it. Too fucked up of a name!

Comment

It is great to see outdoor grows about which I know zip other than can't do it here.
          Your place appears to be a magical mystery tour. I sense the climate well enough but point is always enjoy your out door posts..so refreshing
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            Well thank you very much Tika! I've put 13 years of work into this yard with basically all free plants(clients rejects!) but it came to a halt once I started my grow last year! Kinda looks like crap right now but I'm told I'm going to spend more time on it this year...so I'm told...The climate is willamette valley meets Columbia river, temperate, wet as hell right now, dry in summer and powdery mildew heaven by September! I'll post extra outdoors pics for ya and the others stuck growing inside!

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds so nice..cept for mold. Hubby & I are desert rats..collect rocks..etc. we live coastal ( I have enough wrinkles thank you) but love the desert landscape....many many images of the peace

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            I come from south of France so I've experienced dry but at least the Mediterranean Sea was right there, just can't do desert and dust mainly...everybody here is getting fidgety at the end of winter, most north westerners start checking their camping gear around daylight savings week end!!!😅 The woods aren't far and they're calling

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X