No announcement yet.

Seed Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vault seed company is having a contest prize is 100 free seeds.

Comment

Site : https://www.discreetseeds.co.uk/freeseeds Free Cannabis Seeds

Every Order

1 Dinafem Critical+ Feminised Seed and while stocks last 1 Random Fast Buds Fem
      Over £30

2 Dinafem Critical+ Feminised Seeds and while stocks last 1 Random Fast Buds Fem
      Over £60

2 Dinafem Critical+ Feminised Seeds and 2 Paradise Original White Widow Feminised Seeds and while stocks last 1 Random Fast Buds Fem
      Over £100

2 Dinafem Critical+ Feminised Seeds
      2 Paradise Original White Widow Feminised Seeds
      2 Samsara Green Love Potion Feminised Seeds and while stocks last 1 Random Fast Buds Fem

Deal Of The Day

Heavyweight Superb OG Save an extra 10%! Offer ends 03/02/2017 13:00.
      Big Head Freeze Berry Auto Save an extra 10%! Offer ends 03/02/2017 13:00.
      Sweet Cream Caramel Auto Save an extra 10%! Offer ends 03/02/2017 13:00.

Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
      Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
      Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Got my Sensi Jack Herer reg. seeds today from SeedSupreme:
        Ordered Jan 23. Notified of brief delay same day. Seeds shipped Jan 26. Arrived dirty South Feb. 3. Eleven days from order. Not too shabby.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe that is not true,that is a way old way of producing seeds i think and not female guaranteed! Hermie by stress-seeds can be hermie seeds whereas STS is applied on a sole branch/stem which is enclosed in wrap to prevent dripping! The other plant is grow 2 weeks later(at least) than the first plant so they reach maturity apart and are always kept apart in tents!During Pollen application,pollen is brushed upon "female parts" and secured with baggies so it doesn't again spread to parts you don't want seeds on! ?It's as simple as this ;

Male : XY
          Female : XX

Hermie : XY + XX

Now when you cross female with female in pollination you get : XX + XX : XX

This only stands for sexing and not for phenotypes or anything else,i have no idea how phenotypes and genes are passed on and how % of each are calculated!Thats why i suggest it only for femaling reg seeds you want to keep or multiplying your awesoe phenotype plant

Like Wattze had with his grow,it hermied on him...That plant was beauty on a green stick!!Beautiful characteristics..He could've kept the seeds,planted equal numbers 2 weeks apart and keep the female ones..Then apply as needed and his own (i think it was bagseed) little "strain" thing going on...His own personal collection of THAT plant..Those seeds would most likely produce little beauties like their mom...

• Wattze
          Wattze commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn right I kept those seeds lol

She was a beauty, man.. next grow will be better!
          This has always been an interesting topic for me

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          Man that baby deserves to be reproduced honestly!!It was everything about her,her come backs,her growth,her stubborn stems..A grow with attitude lol!!

Offer on Choco Mint OG 3euros less : https://www.cannapot.com/shop/index....35&language=en
        Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
        600W

LED
        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
        BioBizzLight Mix
        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
        Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
        Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
        Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          sweet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWnVRQV6Xc boy they are so new in that video haha~ hadn't seen it..
          Last edited by Nartak; 02-04-2017, 06:20 AM. Reason: loled

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wellll, I did request sativa-dominant freebies, but didn't get them... If I ever get around to the GWS, it should be good, tho. Dr. Grinspoon is the next grow--definitely.

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha they kinda fell off a good 80% on them sativas lol!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X