Tika stilllll on topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tika stilllll on topic

anyone out there toking to Feminized mother plants with pink pistils all over the world and diamonds on the soles of their shoes?
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

People done fell off girl! And on a Saturday night too! I think they can't handle business lol they locked to the couch somewhere. I'm still wit it tho

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that oblique response to my oblique post
      It's not like history isn't being made
      Rest

Toking up to law and order...
    I got the ruby eyes...

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      You talking the show, or metaphorically? If the show, I've watched every episode three times. Finally moved on.

Playing me some blues on youtube. Past midnight here, a brand new day. When we go to bed each night, we'll either wake up or we won't. I hope I do, for the sake of my family who need me.

Comment

almost thought you were composing words for a song there Tika!
      slept about 2 hrs now I'm back down in the cave absolutely awake.typical, lol. good thing I love it down here. far enough away no worries about wakin anybody upstairs.
      and amen to that insom. they are my motivation.
      my dogs, 3 jars of bud, fridge full of bottled water, and youtube videos in the ambience of a 1000w mh glow...can't sleep don't hafta be bad, lol. not on the weekend anyway.

Comment

As I close for the evening wishing you well in all that you do
        that/ this topic I posted had to do with the..still on topic wait for for it....women's march world wide...
        helloooo darlins.
        on topic cause women grow...,right and it is a company and....

Comment

Did you just make this political...

Comment

No I just made it real. How many women declared on the forum..how many million stated and no one honored Nebula?
            Not political..just real
            she is at the front
            talking women is not political it is the other half.
            Last edited by Tika; 01-22-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love women....go women !!! :-) :-)

• Charlie
              Charlie commented
              Editing a comment
              If I was a woman, I sure I'd be a lesbian.

Oh Tika, you gonna make me cry. Some, on this very forum, think, oh those troublesome women. Here we go again. Won't they just shut up. A sentiment echoed through every state in the U S of A and around the world. I wonder what the little missus', oh pardon me, the First Lady, true feeling are about all this. Of course, we will never know.
            Try not to despair, we will get through this too. sigh
            Last edited by insomniaczzz; 01-22-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

hey everybody. i've kept my mouth shut for some time but i just can't not say this any longer... i hope i don't alienate my lovely lovely GWE people....and i'm not trolling or looking to start a fight...

BUT by God, everything is political...there is no political/not-political line...not anymore anyway... if you are a woman, i don't care your political persuasion, then the fact that the US just elected a PROUD, SELF-AFFIRMED ON VIDEO sexual assaulter...as in he LEGIT recommends it as a way to interact with women!!!...to be the leader of our country, i.e., "the free world."

do y'all get what that might mean, to say, someone who is herself (or himself, for that matter) a sexual assault survivor???.... it's not good, it's doesn't feel safe, what it feels like is your (and i do mean your) whole country just told you that what happened to you is OK and you should just...get over it??? it doesn't matter??? whatever, it's not good.... i don't care who you voted for or why, it's not good...spin it however you want, it's not good...

ok, so please, for the love of god, stop saying did you just make this political...it's BEEN political, it's just now men are being MADE to talk about it....

and i know there are a lot of "pro-women men" out there...so i'm not saying there are not and they are not appreciated... rather i am asking you to think carefully and considerately about the MERE FACT that a distinction like "pro-women men" even exists, much less is NECESSARY, in 2017.
              "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

All I'm saying is that Nebula and Sirius have brought us together in spite of these troubled times...I marched for both of them..and all in the family

Comment

• insomniaczzz
                  insomniaczzz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We love you Nebula, cheers dear lady!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You marched!!!! U GO, GIRL!!! I'm so glad you were there!!!!

bobsakamoto thanks for your post. Muslims, gays, Mexicans, women and yes, pot smokers and many others are all in jeopardy now. And yes it is political. As much as I hate our partisan government structure, and during the last eight years hoped and prayed that we could become bi-partisan it just never happens. We now have a loose cannon running our country and I hope to God that if necessary that partisanship may be the only thing that will save us.

Am I a registered Democrat - yes. Have I always voted for a democratic presidential nominee - No. So that has nothing to do with my views on this particular president. Do I dislike people who are registered republicans - absolutely not, how silly would that be.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
                  bobsakamoto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i agree. to me it's not about your party affiliation at all---really they could not be more logically independent in this particular case.

what i most hoped to be doing was to maybe explain to people who otherwise might not have thought about it, what they are doing (in this particular case) when they tell a victim of sexual assault, that their own personal situation again, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PARTICULAR OFFICEHOLDER, is not to be made political...

that is all.... i think if people are gonna say stuff like that responsibly then they need to know EXACTLY what the CONTENT of what they ARE saying really is.... in short, i am maintaining that if you turn the other cheek to this person's avowal of sexual assault as a perfectly fine thing to do, then thereby, you are saying to a victim of sexual assault that what happened to them is perfectly ok by you. i do not see any other way to interpret that.

AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT TO THEM WHETHER YOU INTEND TO OR NOT....it's not about your intent...it's about what follows logically from what you are saying....

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All I can say bobs is that the folks who voted for him weren't offended by his "grab them" comment. Clearly it didn't matter to them.

• bobsakamoto
                  bobsakamoto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well, um that was not my approach, just the opposite actually. check paragraphs 2.3.4 ^^^ mostly 2 & 3 is where i was really trying to have a productive conversation in hopes of maybe getting someone (WHO MAY NOT KNOW) to understand EXACTLY what they have committed themselves too when they say stuff like "don't make this political." that is all.

Tika, I'm sorry your thread took a turn that you did not intend. I will delete my post if you would like me too.

Comment

The subject of politics brings out all kinds...just like the topic of religion...talking about either is a waste of time...

We each have our own lives to answer and account for...

There is nothing political about politics...

My wife voted for trump...she said she has said worse things about men than he has ever said about women...
                  I'm not registered and have never voted...so there you go..

Did you just make it political....lol

Politics is he said she said...I could give a shit less what anyone says

Comment

• insomniaczzz
                    insomniaczzz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greenie, did you light one up for me last night? I thought I could feel a buzz around 12:45 a.m.

Dear Greenie, that is certainly your right to say that. It is also our right to be highly offended and embarrassed by the man that now represents our country.

This particular election has made tensions and emotions run high. It will die down. Even though all is not right with the world, we will wake up tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that and so on. For some of us life will get better, for some of us life will get worse. That's just the way things work.

And so it does appear that we can have a political discussion here on the forum without all hell braking loose. Good to know, that I certainly don't intend on making it an every day occurrence.

Go get high for me greenie!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X