Favourite Munchies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Munchies?

I was just thinking what mine was...between Minstrels, a box of Maltesers or After Eights........Box of Maltesers I reckon

Type 1 diabetic here, so as much as I love chocolate and sweets mine are more on the salty side. Cheezies by Hawkins - only in Canada you say. That being said, chocolate is part of the theory that God (anyone's and all) is a female. Chocolate melts at 98 degrees - our bodies are 98.6. As well as the attention we give to our favorite female plants.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Mine are honey nut cherrios. However Bugles filled with olive oil extraction(usually an indica) is a close second and a fun way to get your medibles....😁
      Organic only soil grower
      Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
      Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I'm seriously addicted to these lemon heads chewy fruit candy. They are sooooooo sour that they actually give me a tummy ache but I can't stop eating them. The store by my house keeps them stocked up for me cause I buy 3 or 4 boxes a day.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          ROWDY: Now that's a habit!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that store is your plug!!!!! ;=}

• rwdyredhead
          rwdyredhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha, yep! I'm my defense they are small little 25 cent boxes Lol I should have made that clear.
          They are soooo good tho! Gummy sour goodness!!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          25 cents a box?? That must be equal to around 1.3 gummies. That's not a habit that will end you up on the street...

So we are talking non medicinal? Every night I have a few stalks of celery filled with peanut butter. As for medicinal, love the lollies.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Celery: I knew someone around here had to be virtuous!!!

my favorite is generally the first ready to eat item that catches my eye whether it be in the cupboard, fridge or freezer. my last favorite was a cranberry bliss bar thawed out on the kitchen counter. hell I didn't even have to open any doors to find that one.

Comment

Mine is home made snack mix. I mix equal parts of assorted Chex cereals, peanuts, and pretzels. Mix up butter, Worcestershire Sauce and garlic salt to taste, coat the cereal mixture, bake at 350F until crisp, store in gallon plastic bags. I make five gallons at a time, an afternoon of "Call of Duty" on my Xbox, with my bong close at hand, is good for about half a bag of snack mix.

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            My girl makes that good. Love it,can't get enough,best with mixed nuts in it.

Potato chips...and lots of them!
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Originally posted by Tika View Post
            Potato chips...and lots of them!
            Potato chips are my absolute biggest weakness, just regular no fancy flavors, so I only buy them about once a month. I live in a tri-county area that has about 8 potato chip factories. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. I buy my son an economy size box of individual lunch size bags that he keeps in his room so I can't get to them.

That and jelly belly jellybeans. I go to the candy outlet and buy those about twice a year. I scoop of this flavor and a scoop of that flavor, plus about 20 other, you have a five pound bag in no time.

Comment

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              Celery and peanut butter makes me gleek.
              When I do Sativa tinctures I am absolutely sure I don't have munchies til I discover my face in chip bag
              Besides: sugar ( not my thing) sends you up and then with a serious down. Personally I think one compromised their weed with sugar.
              1970s my girlfriends would have regular family dinners...meet...smoke and then go out to eat patty melts for munchies.
              We were buxom for sure at 145 lbs...
              There is an African strain I think is munchie free...
              Can't find it
              Chomp on!

• insomniaczzz
              insomniaczzz commented
              Editing a comment
              Tika, I honest to God don't know if gleek is good or bad. Does it mean 'puke' or 'gag'? Or I gleeked myself, like had an 'orgasm'.

Gruel--watery gruel.

Nah, just kiddin: FROZEN YOGURT.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              I eat 2 yogurts a night. Sober

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, healthy yogurt or fake ice cream (frozen yogurt)?

• insomniaczzz
              insomniaczzz commented
              Editing a comment
              I like Oikos greek. One of the varieties has added fiber. It is the plain, low fat though so doesn't taste as great as many others, but I eat it for its health benefit. I'll often add in some smashed fresh fruit to make it taste better.

I eat Dannon yogurt - best would be made by myself .
            I don't consider market yogurt the best, my dogs get itI
            i eat a coffee and then fruit..because I could with out munchies eat a quart of H D coffee Ice cream
            basically I am a salad eater...but oral surgery is messing with that a tad nit.

Comment

Chocolate! Potato chips! Chocolate covered potato chips!!! ........ NO, the BEST, A Dr. Pepper / Hagen Daz Rum Raisin ice cream float!!!!!
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Try it. You WILL believe in heaven!

• rwdyredhead
                rwdyredhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Good taste in munchies DW2! Sounds delicious!

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                The bad thing is that one pint (my 'normal' serving) of the Rum Raisin is about 1,032 calories!! The container listed 258 calories per serving, four servings per pint.
                But, "Ya just gotta' be bad some time to know when y'er being good!"

LOL..I would be burping out my nose.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Hilarious!!! I can just imagine you, joint in one hand, chocolate potato chip n ice cream in the other, politely burping out your nose!!!!

Ice cream sandwitch eating one now!

Comment

• desertdan
                desertdan commented
                Editing a comment
                Love them, think I will grab one now! Getting ready for the game and munchies have started already.

The only thing healthy I munch on this time of year is Sunrype apple,mango bars from Canada. Otherwise it is Jolly Rancher candy, pecan caramel and chocolate turtles, Dove chocolates,Zingers and ice cream. Sometimes one after the other. Some Sativas give incredible munchies.

Comment

• desertdan
                desertdan commented
                Editing a comment
                In summer I love any kind of fruit available but good fruit is very hard to find in AZ.

• rwdyredhead
                rwdyredhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my gosh...fruit! I love me some fresh pineapple! I love fruit salad for breakfast or a protein shake w/bananas & peanut butter or strawberries, whip cream, and yougurt.
                Damn, I'm hungry!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X