"AUTO'S DAY EIGHT(DWC)"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AUTO'S DAY EIGHT(DWC)"

Here's my first girls ever.....This is really Cool....Hello GWE.If you could please, tell me what you think I would appreciate it...Happy Growing.....I am going to post the other 2 girls shortly...I started my first grow with *White WidoX Auto Fem's.....4 girls in total one did not make it to germ.....
    Last edited by William and Sue Ashley; 01-21-2017, 02:58 PM.

Originally posted by William and Sue Ashley View Post
    Here's my first girls ever.....This is really Cool....I you all can tell me what you think I would appreciate it...Happy Growing.....I am going to post the other 2 girls shortly...I started my first grow with *White WidoX Auto Fem's.....4 girls in total one did not make it to germ.....
    Haha!!Looking really nice and healthy there W&S ! Make a grow journal so we can follow your whole grow ,should be fun watching someone just a tad behind me on growing,so many mistakes to learn from for my next grow i made before asking here lol!
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
      William and Sue Ashley commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Nartak, I read and read and asked and asked...Then got going and what a wake up call...ITS THE LEARNING CURVE...But with that being said it now is burned in my brain for what I have left...LOL...the second round with GSC,X PHOTOPERID FEMS, will be so so much easier....HARVEST, HARVEST, DRY, CURE, AND THEN SMOKE UP.....This is really cool.....

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHA!Yes,yes and yes!!I must say it is one of the most emotional things i have gotten into,besides entheogens and psychoactive substances lol!!

Im also going for GSC,you got the auto from Fastbuds? so hooked on their seeds!!Haven't got any yet but im half way through flowering their whole catalogue in my head!!!

Congrats W&S! I stole Nartak's abbreviation of your name. So happy for you & your plants look great!
    Last edited by rwdyredhead; 01-22-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I like it!! You forgot Nugs aka FartHead
      Don't you just love nick names? Makes it more personal. I have 2 boys & I call one Pookie and the other Boo-Boo. Mama can get away with that

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha!!Glad i don't recall what my mom used to call lol!! Yes yes,Nugs the PHatbud,Greenie the Blade Master,Pagan the Architect asoasf!

• William and Sue Ashley
      Editing a comment
      Thanks rwdy.....I am addicted already.....Nartak, got my first order from AMS....5 WhiteWidoX Auto Fems and 5 GSC X Fems....Photoperiod.....wanted a quicker harvest for the first batch so I can look at my jars while I am growing my 2nd....

Nartak....Your WACKED....LOL....WOW, Nartak.....Your getting deep to rwdy...LOL...

Comment

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey im being honest!!It's like w&s!!It would be easier wns but then ppl would have a hard time figuring..So i took 3 seconds and pressed the [shift] button lol!!!w&s was born!!rwdy is really a qwerty keyboard based easiness lol!!

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Also im greatful for the recognition,it's about time in my time lol!!!

I recognize your unique talent Nartak! Doin' shit your own way...you're a gosh dang pioneer lol

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
      Editing a comment
      gosh dang.....LOL....

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know what happens but hey, he's got the brain to think of it and the balls to try it...that's a win in my book!!

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i guess you gotta at least try right? Five impossible things before breakfast

the day to day leaps are amazing, they are so happy!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X