Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye, mcruderalis

life is funny
    Last edited by alltatup; 03-16-2017, 02:20 PM. Reason: desire to delete content
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

He's a malaka for doing so!!We had one Greek to go about singing and dancing and we lost him....May his weed grow tall and stinky <3
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Mcrud just commented on topic....not gone unless he left after the comment! Day 8 Northern Lights Auto

01-17-2017, 04:48 PM
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

mcrude left? damn. good info and opinion with humor to boot. bit of a loss for us new farmers too!

Comment

Ok, I checked out the thread Tika posted. His user profile is active and I think his goodbye comment was either rmeant for the thread or for the plant in question. LOL

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm just being my literal self! Duh!

• Nartak
            Nartak commented
            Editing a comment
            he said goodbye to many threads,i believe he had a rough full moon as many people did!!Written word is easy to get tangled in

Tika, no you're not. or at least not this time... [said fellow full-blown, level 10-literal person] he said goodbye on like all the threads he had posted on recently. PMs are off.

Nartak i think you are exactly right.

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• Nartak
            Nartak commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah yeah,his profile is closed not deleted and that should just let us know he needs his peace for the w/e

hey RUDER.... this is for you, pal

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• Canyon Grower
            Canyon Grower commented
            Editing a comment
            Love this!!!

• bobsakamoto
            bobsakamoto commented
            Editing a comment
            sometimes music is all you can say, y'know?

Bummed out on that but understand
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Well maybe I was wrong in my above post. Bummed out too. Lovin' my some Waylon (r.i.p.)

Comment

• bobsakamoto
              bobsakamoto commented
              Editing a comment
              insomniaczzz you clearly know not the can o' worms you just opened!! LOL but seriously, one of the MOST underrated of all American musicians of the last 50 years. criminally underrated, you might say..... at least we still have my other mainmost man, the great REDHEADEDSTRANGER. now when he goes....sheeeeit i don't know what i'll do with myself

"in the twilights glow I see her,,,blue eyes,,,cryin',,,in the rain ",,,gotta love ya some O'le W &W

An' this mcruderalis most likely has his reason and appreciates all of you.

He may even be up there,,, in the clouds,,looking down on you all,, with a smile,,,

Or somewhere lurking in the shadows,,,watching your back.

Never spoke (typed) to him.
            He was before my time.
            But reading his past post,,,,
            He sounds like a real 'flake' to me !,,

Comment

Flake ,,,yeh,,,but a malaka,,,really ! ?!,,katran ,,(I mean nartak) maybe he got swallowed up in a backward,,bizzarro ,,"phantom zone " world,,, where even 'Kal-El (from Krypton) couldn't help him,,,,

Comment

Bobsakamoto,,,you mention red as in Willy,,not me,,,sila'red'u-r,,,,right?,,

Comment

As far as i can tell sila,a malaka is not so badly used in Greece,we should ask mcrude to be more informative...Oh but wait we can't cause the MALAKA jumped ship!! In that way and in all the best possible ways,he's an adorable cranky malaka!
                  Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
                  600W

LED
                  2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
                  BioBizzLight Mix
                  Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
                  Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
                  Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
                  CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
                  Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Nartak
                    Nartak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ofc we're attached,we're spending time thinking about people we don't know,laughing out loud with what they say and try to return the favor!!We like helping other people and always praise the ones that make a "crack in our reality",the ones that stand out from the crowd We're all mad,it's not a competition lol!

• Nartak
                    Nartak commented
                    Editing a comment

• bobsakamoto
                    bobsakamoto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ofc we're attached,we're spending time thinking about people we don't know,laughing out loud with what they say and try to return the favor!!We like helping other people and always praise the ones that make a "crack in our reality",the ones that stand out from the crowd We're all mad,it's not a competition lol!

Nartak i love this so much!!!

Willie and Waylon and the boys.......I am THE BIGGEST Willie fan of all time. Don't even argue with me. I have had a lifelong crush on that man. Saw him in concert several times. My one true regret is that I never got to see the Highwaymen in concert.
                  insomniaczzz #14.1

insomniaczzz commented
                  Today, 02:44 PM
                  Editing a comment

Just a few weeks ago I googled him and found this: Scroll down and watch the John Varvatos, fashion designer, video. Super cool!!1
                  http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/05/0...-5-2015/34225/

Last edited by insomniaczzz; 01-22-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
                    bobsakamoto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    don't step to me on a Willie contest, insomniaczzz, because i will straight fiya crush you....LOL...

but seriously, have you been to say, see the both of them (plus Jessi and Tompall) at AquaFest (RIP beloved Aquafest and may that SXSW shit that you spawned die a fiery death)....been to a 4th of July picnic? met him after a concert in the middle of EFFING nowhere and only got to meet him because (1) you stood around forever like it was your life's mission, bc, you know it was...only to have him stare at your breasts while he was signing your shirt (oh well, if somebody's gonna straight up stare at my not at all impressive breasts i'd rather it be WILLIE!!) there are others but i'll stop there. oh and please, please EVRYBODY take this w/the grain of salt with which it is clearly meant.... just a bunch of good natured playin' nothin' else intended or implied...

Dammit girl, you may have me beat! I don't know where you live but where I live, very rare to see 'country music' in concert without traveling. I did see Waylon with Jessi round about 1980.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
                    bobsakamoto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    at first one, the aquafest one with waylon and jessi, i was about an hour away from austin... not all of those were in the same place, tho....picnic of course in tejas. seen him in a coupla other states in which he'd come by while i was living there. he STILL tours...and a LOT. in fact the last time i saw him was at a not-very-big-state state fair.... in related news, merle still plays billy bob's occasionally...or at least he still was a few years ago

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X