No announcement yet.

Longest Germination Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes those are better. One solution very high and another very low. And just get right in the middle. But in my experience they are also expensive. And some coke or vinager are free. Just to keep in range every other week inbetween proper calibrations I use a pretty cheap ph-009 that needs calibration all the time. Also storing in solution and constant cleaning are key to the ph meter life

Comment

Hi connesseurs, I am on day 32 of flower and things have never looked so good considering I made every possible
      mistake on my first grow, I have repeated my first crop of 1x wedding cake 1x sensi skunk 1x super skunk in a tent
      of only 600mm x600mm using LED for the first time. I would like to attempt growing a master kush after this crop has
      been harvested. Are there any different secrets in growing a master kush and do I germinate in the same method as I have decided to grow only two at a time only to create a little more space.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there Robbo why don't you start a different thread of your own this one is older than most who ask questions on this site, or it seems so !!

The longest germination time I have knowingly seen was 1 year, plant in spring, nothing, next year go to plant and they are up. This was gorilla grows.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X