Thank you, mailman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, mailman!

...and thank you, Seedsman! One week from "your order has shipped" to my door.

Man, whatta haul! I know I went overboard but more than half of this was freebies! How am I ever going to decide which to do first?!
    My first grow

Wooo hooo!
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Okay...forgive my noobiness, but how did you pay for your order? I have yet to order seeds online since I have a large supply of various seeds but I am considering it for my next grow just so I know what I am getting. Most of what I have is either bag seed (LOL, I know...just in case though) or seeds from stuff I bought in Denver. The last time I considered buying seeds online was a few years before recreational became legal so I am just now catching up.
      Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
      Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        Great info, thank you!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        whats the address for coin base aloner? I started to do bitcoin but couldn't find anywhere that would take any other form than cash,ended up paying with CC for an extra fee . but I got my your order has shipped this morning yahoo

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment

I hope your seeds come quick!

Nice! Did u order with bitcon for all thos freebies? Also how much was your order for all tht?

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here St.buds ....I am way behind the times apparently. My only issue with BTC is the value changing so often. In your case Aloner, it worked out for the better but it could have just as easily gone the other way while waiting so that is my main issue with it. If it would just stabilize a bit more, I could get into it but I am still very leery of it. Also, aren't there fees involved with having a wallet and transferring the money?

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I dnt get tht if I buy 100 worth of coins I want 100 worth of seeds

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, the potential value change was a little worrisome when I bought -- I rounded up a little bit just in case. Like I said, next time I'll probably pay extra (it's not that much extra) and use my credit card to buy BTC so I can use them as soon as I buy them.

There were some fees involved but not a lot. I mentally wrapped all the added expenses (Coinbase's fees) into the cost of the seeds, to make it more palatable. If I had been buying only a few seeds this method would not have been worth it.

Great info aloner.

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to share

Ok so I did some reading and I just want you to clarify this cus it seems to good...
      if I buy 50£ worth of fem autos and 50£ worth of regular andpay by bit coin I get 23 pretty good seeds for free?

Comment

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe, but that's how the bitcoin offer works as I read it, naturally there are other promos that can apply also.

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh unless you could spend ea 50 in any category, like all 3 50's in fems or 50 in fem and 100 in auto. then it would still be 5 per 50 and 8 for the first 50 for a total of 23 free for 150.

But if you talked to them they would certainly know lol

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        What I did was went to promos looked at which company was giving free seeds with orders example seedsman were giving 1 free seed with purchase of 25 Or more of theirs so if you actually buy them that gives you three extra but if you also say we're to get 25 worth of ace seeds you get 5 extra
        Either way if you stick with strictly seedsmens you would get at min 23.. should get 26 but if you play around add and subtract from the basket you would get different numbers
        At one point I had taken everything out but left the 12$ for shipping and they were still going to send the 8 cus I still had it marked I was paying by bitcoin(I wonder if I paid to ship nothing would I still get the 8 lol) never heard to get the biggest bang for your buck

Seeing that makes me want to place an order. It's so nice getting packages in the mail. It's almost like Christmas

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        I know right?!

I'm trying to figure it out but I'm apperently old and don't under stand this crap lol
      ironically I was recently asked to purchase some lol

Comment

I'm too old to figure it out. I just pay cash when I order, and know two seed banks I won't order from again. 1. ILGM, and 2. Seed Supreme. I was sorely disappointed in the quality of the seeds and only got any yield from 1 plant. I planted 3 seeds, two came up, one gave 1/4 oz yield. That's it. Seedsman, I germinated 2 seeds, neither popped. I still have 3 seeds and am getting ready to germinate at least 2 of them and hope that at least 2 produce plants with pretty good yields. Sure wish I had kept all my seeds from years ago.....
        Aloner, I'm sure glad you got Christmas in August, may you have a hearty yield!!
        Current grow:
        2-300w led lights
        1- 60w cfl for germination
        2- 5 gal fiber pots
        Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
        Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
        Seeds:
        Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
        Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
        Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
        Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you have better luck with your remaining seeds!

I've looked into doing bitcoin twice I got as far as purchasing from local bitcoin dealers, I couldn't find any dealers that would let me pay by Credit or debit card .they all wanted a cash deposit ,I'm on the computer in the morning not during the day . so if coinbase will take cards for btc then ill try it . confusing as hell though
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          Coinbase.com should work..

That's awesome aloner, looks like you have some growing to do!
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Believe me, I know the feeling. There's quite a few things I want to do differently on my next grow. I think everything will work out great next time, far less fuck ups lol

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen to that, brotha!

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too!

well now I have $150 floating around in space for I don't know how long made a deposit hasn't shown up yet
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, FISH ON!

You've been corrupted my friend!

Full disclosure? I keep looking at the videos to try it, lol. If I did it though I think I'd want to use my card, and that requires a smart phone and well that leaves my landline out, lol. I think it's hilarious though that the anonymous currency needs a photo of you and your ID. I mean I get it, it just strikes me as super funny.

Maybe as I adjust to this new med and can think a bit clearer and easier I'll make the plunge, the bonuses are nice.

Gonna tag this onto my other thread about bitcoin for reference
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

so for some reason my 150 was canceled dont know why yet ,I think it was because my card asked for verification that I made the purchase and I didnt see it in time to reply, ok try again think I'll wait until the rest of the world is up

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds about right. You'll get it.

And if you go to coinbase.com you can watch the prices during the day and night it has 24-7 trading . So I watch for the dips before buying because it might drop $100 in a few hours . It looks like the dips happen at about the same times during the day . The financial news networks are all over the cryptocurrancy market now so a lot of trading and hype going on . So watch for the daily dips to buy . Every little bit helps to pay for the commission prices .
          Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
          Using 150 Watt HPS
          Trying 300 watt LED
          General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
          Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X