Tomcat Piss smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomcat Piss smell

Some cannabis strains smell of male cat piss. Anyone know why? Is it a good sign as I have read it can show good levels of potency....strain I have with this is Dehli Friend. Also, there are no actual cats in my household

I've never had that before but I think I would just toss it. I wouldn't be able to handle the smell. I wonder if it's just a phase of the the plant or if you're in for the long haul.. Lol

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Have read that some Sativa`s can smell as such and there is a strain called Cat Piss out of California, even Chemdawg has been claimed to smell similar to but you`re right, hell of a smell to have in the house

That's the worst smell, not sure I could stand it. I like my candy flavored strains
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you aware BTB that there is a Christian level of Hell dedicated to those bragging of candy flavoured dope to those reeking of cats piss...Repent mortal

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      They gotta catch me first, and I'm high as kite floating on a cloud of bubblegum flavor.

I remember getting weed called cat piss when i first heard of medical mj for 20 bucks a gram tht was a long time ago but I remember it being great weed and trying to get as much as I could before my dealer ran out

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I`ve heard it`s pokey stuff as well which if that`s the case will be found out in roughly 6-7 weeks

Good luck with the smell, just think of all those special terpenes which are developing! 😉
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Funny that you bring this up today, as just last night a couple of friends and myself were talking strains we miss. Catpiss came up and everyone remembered that dreadful smell but great effect !
      Given my newly acquired interest in strain origin, I looked it up. Seems it originally was a cloned phenotype of super silver haze. Which is: skunk, northern lights, and haze.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

We used to get some bud back a couple years ago I nicknamed it kitty litter stunk like ass but it kicked your ass. Don't have any idea what the strain could have been but it was some good stuff. ☮️

Comment

Will definitely look forward to smoking this one I must admit...anticipation and all that...cheers guys

Comment

Well hope the final product is the "cats ass" and not a dogs breakfast .... God I kill myself sometimes. I don't care what you say that's funny right there lol

Comment

looking forward to hear how it turns out... It sounds like it would be a good strain for outdoor.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if it would actually attract cats?

• desertdan
                desertdan commented
                Editing a comment
                I have one outdoors. This morning it smelled like there was a herd of cats in the area.

I have been growing Nivana's AK-48 for the last couple of grows and it smells like cat piss while growing. After curing the smell isn't as strong but still lingers. Not the most appealing smell but stone is very good.
              DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
              315 LEC
              6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
              6" Carbon filter
              3- 6" fans
              humidifier
              temp and humidity gauge
              5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
              FF trio nutrients

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                I have heard it is more potent than usual strains. Is that an urban myth?

• PuravidaC
                PuravidaC commented
                Editing a comment
                I read about "cat piss" strain after my first AK-48 grow started smelling like a litter box. Haven't smoked cat piss, only my AK-48 that has that smell but I do like the head high of AK-48. I have read about other growers here that had similar smells and it seems to be a trait of some sativas.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah...I read about the Sativa connection....wonder if it`s from that Cali Cat Piss strain I`ve heard so much talk about

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X