Need help on transplanting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on transplanting

I need to transplant my plant from miracle grow to foxfarm. My plant is still in the veg state. How do I do it so my plant won't die? I have hydroguard and flora series.

It will live. Is it in dirt?

Comment

• 68diamonds
      68diamonds commented
      Editing a comment
      It's 4 weeks. I just now got 300watt bloomspect grow light, hydroguard, and the flora series. Also foxfarm potting soil. I don't won't to kill my plant. Also I have a 2×2×4 grow tent. Sold I just leave it alone?

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem with miriCal grow is it has nutes for 3 to 6 months in it. So when you give plants nutes it overloads the soil. It also has nitrogen for six months, so it is not ideal for flowering plants.

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are careful when trans planting it will be OK.

No I got it in miracle grow, I did not know miracle grow was not good. I did my research and bought foxfarm, hydroguard and the flora series. Would it be OK to leave it in miracle grow instead of transplanting? Its about ready for bloom.

Comment

If it was mine I would transplant it immediately let it recover fully before I flowered it.

Comment

• 68diamonds
        68diamonds commented
        Editing a comment
        Thankyou for your help

I'm sorry welcome to the form 6-8 lot of great people and valuable information here.

Comment

• 68diamonds
        68diamonds commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a cheap grow light and after my research found out what I needed for a 2×2×4 grow tent. The plant looks good but it looks like it is about 2 weeks old instead of 4.

Transplant right away and allow two weeks to recover before switching to flower. I was in your same situation and it turned out successful.

Matter of fact, mine was in a 6in Terra cotta pot. I had to smash it to get the root out and when I did, the dirt came off the root and unveiled a long Taproot. It's definitely sensitive and not the easiest to work. Try to keep the root ball together instead of letting it unwind.

Comment

• 68diamonds
        68diamonds commented
        Editing a comment
        Thankyou

This was grown in miriCal grow dirt. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170813_114432_190.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	126731 miriCal grow won't kill it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X