Is Steady Airflow Required in a Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Steady Airflow Required in a Tent

Hi. New guy here, first time trying a tent. Due to some plant issues I have (see other post) I have a general question about tents. I have a 5x10x7 tall tent, currently one 6 bulb t5 light and two babies about a foot tall. I have one fan in it. If I'm only opening once a day, do I need to supplement co2 or at least put in a fan in to circulate or bring air from outside the tent? Thanks in advance

You always need a constant supply of fresh air to replace utilized co2, even if its just a small intake fan.
    Written Articles:
    Light Metric Systems
    Using Light Efficiently
    The Light Cycle Debate
    Environment Conditions
    Grow Light Technologies
    How To Compare Grow Lights
    To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
    Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

Comment

They like lots of wind but not blowing them over, wind can actually damage the plants causing all kinds of crazy problems but a gentle breeze is a good thing forget CO2 for now I personally wouldn't bring out side air in I'm assuming the tent is in the house use the cool air conditioned air from the house into the tent filtered going out. Welcome to the form and good luck.

Comment

Thanks Sammy. I guess that's what I meant. Not air from the outside but rather air from the house instead of closing the tent up....the only co2 in there that was captured before it was closed.

Comment

CO2 is a great thing but you need the right environment right temperature in the right amount of light do a little research on it I run a supplemental mental CO2 in one of my flower rooms plants always seem to do a little better in there.

Comment

Thanks Danofdanger....that's what I'm suspecting what I was doing wrong.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X