Log Horizon HD Has Been Born: My Personal Strain & Grow Was a Success <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Horizon HD Has Been Born: My Personal Strain & Grow Was a Success <3

Hi guys. Just your friendly neighborhood Green Armadillo coming in to say hello.
    It's been a while since I posted here, but that may be due to the insane 3 month smoking binge i've been on since harvesting my lovely lady friends,

I ended up pulling................................

1.1 kg wet : 2 lbs wet
    361 grams dry: 0.8 lbs dry

13 Oz in total (^_ ^)

WASSUP!

I've been happily smoking this great beautiful bud, which I have named Log Horizon HD. My pride and joy.
    Truly felt the wonders of being a daddy.

Thank you to everyone here who made my grow a success. I learned so damn much here it's crazy! Love you guys.

The smoke is incredibly lush btw. It's the smoothest smoke i've ever had in my life. Hands down! I haven't coughed a single time since smoking the past 3 months. No lie.
    I've never smoked a bud this insanely pleasant on the throat and lungs.

The high was super major intense the first time I smoked.
    The first night I sampled the goods was after 3 days curing. I smoked that jay and BOOM! I was in psychadelic land! I swear, it was one of the most intense and trippy highs of my life. In fact, I am man enough to say that I never even managed to finish that first joint. I only got two thirds down, and I was out. I couldn't smoke any more.
    I was watching some anime all throughout my smoke sesh's so it's been some amazing memory making times. I'm in love with my buds.
    My self procured mary jane. <3

I will however say that unfortunately the high got less intense very quickly, and after the first week I was disappointed that I was only getting kinda high. I was hoping it would be able to keep me like lights out blazed for a few months. Oh well. I learned loads during this grow, and am about to set about my 2nd grow.
    Got some sweet genetics this time, and a butload of knowledge from my first grow and all of you.

Cheers guys.

Lets grow some more super buds together now and always. <3
    Originally posted by 420n808
    If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Armadillo, this is precisely why we need to have a variety of strains on hand, so that we can rotate. It's pretty amazing how our being adjusts to the high, just like you describe. There's nothing like smoking the first joint from your grow. And I think that it helps me to "relate anew" to each strain when I'm able to take breaks from it by smoking other strains. Which is exactly why I like to grow more than one strain at a time, provided they are compatible enough inside my grow boxes.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I got you covered there.
      Got sweeeeet genetics lined up for grow #2. Gonna grow 2 strains. Make it clean and auto.
      If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Comment

In the meantime i'm gonna try and take a month break offa smoking starting tomorrow. Gotta bring my tolerance back down before my birthday so I can have a super high birthday bash. \(^_^)/\(^_^)/

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think I could quit for a month.

I couldn't quit and ain't gonna try to quit for a month or how long..
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would we quit taking our medicine?????

• Canyon Grower
          Canyon Grower commented
          Editing a comment
          Me neither. I get so much positive from this lovely plant.

• GreenArmadillo
          GreenArmadillo commented
          Editing a comment
          Officially got 1 week of my hiatus done! :haha:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X