White Widow Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow Auto

This little lady has been chopped, topped, lopped and supercropped. I think she is about 2-3 weeks away...maybe more.....she is in a 7litre pot, ecothrive coco/perlite mix and she has been under 315w CMH light with a led ufo supplemental light(about 3 weeks).....I hope you like the pics.Enjoy​​​​​​​
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Very lovely she's a dark one huh she's not mixed with diesel? Lol

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude, she is a dark one, now you mention it...........

Hey Vapo69. Yes I would say another 3 or 4 weeks. But you have grown one beautiful plant ,she's mighty pretty and is going to continue to get bigger and frosty the older she gets. Great job, how many days old is she and what does She smell like when you squeeze a bud.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Today is day 74 above ground dude... and I don't really touch my plants too much until chop day dude lol but she smells amazing and thanks

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
    This little lady has been chopped, topped, lopped and supercropped. I think she is about 2-3 weeks away...maybe more.....she is in a 7litre pot, ecothrive coco/perlite mix and she has been under 315w CMH light with a led ufo supplemental light(about 3 weeks).....I hope you like the pics.Enjoy
    Ive been having bad luck with getting mine started outdoor, just started three more it about 90 degree outside, seed busted today should I keep them in the sun or shade
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude give them a bit of sun but don't leave them out or they will get scorched

Lovely girl you have there!
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude

Very nice and frosty. I can't wait to see the final outcome.. I just started 5 fem WW and I can't wait till I start budding. Mine aren't quite that dark though. 3-4 weeks to go then switch to 12

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude, best of luck with yours mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X