3 a light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 a light

I'm sure a lot of growers here have heard of it but I'm wondering if anyone here has bought the book and tried the process themselves. I'm looking to here some feedback if any and if it's worth it

Na seen some of u guys talking about it . So 1 plant 1000watts or 1000watts as many plants as I want to get 3.

Comment

Hey dude, I think it's a book about schwazzing, 3 a light means 3lbs per light, NebulaHaze has written some about this on GWE dude, sorry I don't know how to post a link

p.s I read that the book is $500.......too much for me lol
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Ya if it's 500 dollars I'm definitely out. And hell the grow I've just finished I did 4 under a 1000hps and 300 galaxy hydro and got 57 in the jar.

Comment

Ya the book is $500 ... Crazy for a book. I do know what it's about. They say 3 pounds per 1000w light. That being said you put 6 plants per light. I know about the schwazzing and the purpose of it. There is a strict nutrient regiment that goes with it and the schwazzing is done on certain days. I was just seeing if anyone here has done it and if it actually works or not. I guess there ain't too many people willing to fork out 5 bills on a book. Myself included but if it works then I just might or at least split on it with a buddy.

Comment

• Vapo69
            Vapo69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude NebulaHaze has written her version of schwazzing tutorial on GWE, try that first.......or have a look....it's a lot cheaper lol

Yeah too expensive
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

You'd think it would be around online as a torrent or something but I can't find it...
            My first grow

Comment

I went to have a look on amazon at the reviews and found nebula had written one.

There is some useful information, but nothing we didn't know from other ...
              ByNebulaon April 2, 2016
              Verified Purchase
              Should be marketed to beginners only, not for experienced growers.

This is a $75 book, maybe. The book is extremely well packaged and produced however there is no detail and no scientific basis for any claims. This is a very simple presentation of one style of growing, with a set of techniques that are established. There is some useful information, but nothing we didn't know from other sources that are free. There are high quality photos and but no details or explanations for them. For example, one line says 'put your soil in the pot' but does not mention anything about the type of medium specifications... Potting soil from Home Depot could be interpreted as 'soil' and only an experienced grower would understand not to use that.

Not enough information overall. Concepts that we understand well, he puts into a rule as opposed to explaining why it is or what the outside limits and parameters are for any given information. Simply stating that humidity should be 55% is over-simplistic and not really teaching anything.

Great photos! Clear photos that show specific examples and specific processes. The photos will really help gear an inexperienced grower towards what they should be looking at at any phase.

For the very absolute beginner who doesn't want to scour through forums and sift through mis-information online, there are a lot of great photos and step-by-step instructions.
              Written Articles:
              Light Metric Systems
              Using Light Efficiently
              The Light Cycle Debate
              Environment Conditions
              Grow Light Technologies
              How To Compare Grow Lights
              To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
              Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
              Facebook
              Twitter
              Instagram

Comment

• Aloner
                Aloner commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like that money would be better spent on a really great light...

You don't need a book you got this website, and many many more , I wouldn't pay for shit. Except maybe some more seeds LOL. If you're looking at lights just knowing what I think I know I would look at the 315chm as well as the 630 CMH. Past two grows I've been managed to pull just shy of a pound off one 315. Not too shabby for 315 Watts,☮️

Comment

Well thanks everyone for your input. To be honest I knew most the instructions as well. The only thing I don't know is the nutrient regiment and if it lives up to the name. I know they schwazzy day 1 flower and day 20. After schwazzy they look naked and I would be very nervous doing it to my girls.

If anyone has done the grow by the book I would like to hear about it. Thanks again guys

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X