Wonder Woman Seedling is growing abnormally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Woman Seedling is growing abnormally

I have a 10 day old Wonder Woman Fem seedling that is putting out only one branch or top (instead of the normal 2 at a time) and the single leaf is deformed. The leaf has 3 normal fingers and 2 conjoined fingers. I've only been growing for a year and a half, and will soon harvest my 6th grow. Not a newbie / not an expert but I haven't seen or heard of this before. Can anyone tell me anything about this sort of thing? Will she normalize or should she be dispatched? She's still in a solo cup, Fox Farm blended, so no nutrients added and a single 42W CFL (which is all I ever use for the first 2 weeks or so).
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

A mutant.! That's a new one for me too. I bet she grows out of it.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Agree with Californiakid . Interesting mutation but will likely normalize. One of my current outdoor plants has the yellow leaf genetic mutation, but is gradually losing it as we turn into flowering.
      Organic only soil grower
      Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
      Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I had this happen on two of my plants a little older and ended up up with a few mutant leaves but they both grew out of it and are just about to be harvested

Comment

I haven't had it but I've seen it on another forum and the plants were fine, basically grew out of it and the couple freak leaves were long gone
          4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

We have a consensus! Thanks, Guys
            I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
            Blue Mystic (7 gal)
            VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
            Coco Coir w/30% perlite
            Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X