Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal preference on soil grown nutrients for flowering

Hello all!

First time growing and things seem to be going well since ive been following the beginners guide.

I decided to grow my first time outdoors, using 20 gal fabric pots, in roots organic 707. My plants seem to be approaching flowering, and I want to make sure I get the best possible buds on every one of those sweet upstanding ladies of class and culture*.

I looked over the options on the site, but I feel out of my element here. What are everyone's personal preferences on nutrients for soil grown bud to provide the best taste and potency?
    Last edited by Bardiche; 08-16-2017, 08:51 AM.

What a terrible thing to call your plants.
    My first grow

Comment

Everyone is different, but I give my plants nothing but molasses the last month of their lives, and they taste great.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Do you have any documents that explain molasses feeding?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          Look up microbes. Microbes eat simple sugars like mollases ect and convert into energy and that helps in a lot of ways.

Bard, I use fish emulsion (Alaska fish fertilizer) brand in my organic soil grows. There is a specific formulation for flowering that is low in nitrogen and high in phosphorus and potassium. It works really well if you go light with it. Doesn't take too much. I also use a very dilute molasses every third or fourth watering . Again I would go fairly lite with these . Of course lite means calibrating it to the size of your plant . Your plants look quite large and can take more .
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

No documents?? Have grown with and without molasses many times over the years and I like the molasses bud. But that's just me. 1or 2 tbls.a gallon of water, twice a month.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
            tyler_ hobbyist commented
            Editing a comment
            Unsulfered or regular? Because a lot of times regular mollasas will give ur plants iron and sulfar toxicity unless its unsulfered

I mix my own from different sources such as bat guano, blood and bone, liquid potash, salt minerals.
          Written Articles:
          Light Metric Systems
          Using Light Efficiently
          The Light Cycle Debate
          Environment Conditions
          Grow Light Technologies
          How To Compare Grow Lights
          To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
          Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
          Facebook
          Twitter
          Instagram

Comment

My personal preference is emerald harvest 3part amazing nutrients makes the buds the biggest iv ever seen and if u add honey chome the buds taste super sweet and amazingly smooth

Comment

Feed 1/4 nutrients. PH water . Molasses 1 tsp/gal. As needed. Repeat☮️

Comment

Theres a company called npk industrys and I also use there raw products b vitamins silica humic acid kelp calmag cane mollasas and a must have product microbes along with emerald harvest iv had people who have smoked for 20plus years tell me this is the best bud they have ever had lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X