Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow burnt edges and dry small leaves

Hello fellow growers,

my Blue Dream plant has been experiencing some issues lately. Leaves are yellowing around the edges or are burnt from the bottom of the plant and are going up. Also the small young leaves dried up on one stem, not sure why. I'm thinking this could be potassium deficiency but the pH seems to be spot on and I'm growing in organic super soil.

I do see some yellowing on my other plants from the bottom side but not in this extent. Please see the pics.

EDIT: we also had spider mites recently andsprayed the plants with neem oil, rapeseed oil and citric acid. not sure if that impact this

Thank you
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 08-16-2017, 08:45 AM.

I grow in supersoil and it's kinda normal for some leaf yellowing , KindSoil tells you not to worry about yellowing, ,just make sure your water PH is good. Between 6.0 to 6.9 . Mine turned out fine. Mellowyellow
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 thanks that's good to hear and the plant is growing vigorously but the yellowing is getting to upper parts as well

Comment

My whole plant turned yellow even the stalk and she made some fine bud. I don't think you got any problems, especially if she is growing vigorously. Just keep an eye on them. Hope you got the bug problems fixed. Good Luck
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X