Soil changeover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil changeover?

Hello guys, got my first gro tent setup and ready to rock, everything is great got all the bits ready for it...

im going with soil for the ease, i live in france which is rather toss and they havent got a great selection in the garden shop near me.

the best i think ive found is this seedling soil, so it says:

made up of blonde / black peat, perlite, organic fertilizer.

6.0 ph

6-7-8 organic fertilizer.

so my question is firstly would that be an okay soil? and secondly do you change to a different type of soil once you transplant the seedling to larger pots for adult plants? or can you just rock in that same seedling soil i listed throughout the full grow? (i have the general hydropnics trio for feeding)

thanks for the help peeps really dont wanna kill my expensive seeds lol gotta research!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still learning Tommy, but that soil doesn't sound too great for cannabis. The fertilizer in the soil sounds "hot" for seedlings. Ask me how I know. Lol I burnt a couple with vermifire soil. It's 1.6-1-.6, and that killed my seedlings shortly after sprouting.

Try looking for cactus and succulent soil at your garden supply. I've heard of people using it when ideal soil isn't available.
    Have you considered buying online? You can use coco coir and perlite, which is fairly inexpensive to ship due to its light weight. It also works well with the GH trio.

Hope I was able to help you out. Good luck my friend.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Thanks for the help man, it says on the label that it is 6-7-8 and that is worked out in KG/M3 which it says is 2KG /m3, im gathering thats a lot??? all a load of jumble to me lol

ill try to find some cactus soil then i take.

cheers pal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X