getting close to harvest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting close to harvest???

Its been 2 and a half months on 12/12 and im planning on harvesting at the end of the month. Looks pretty close to ready. Just wondering what you guys think. Any input is appreciated its my third grow but still a little hesitant.

Hello Spader1r you still got a way to go yet, she's just gonna get bigger an fatter now. Good job ,pretty plant.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I have to agree with D.A.A.S.69. The pistils are still mostly white so I would say wait until they look to be about 50-75% brown or amber colored and you should be good to go! I don't feel like it will be all that much longer for you if you have already let them go 2-1/2 months on 12/12. Probably another month at the most if I had to guess. Other than that, they look great!
      Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
      Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Despite not being ready, shes awful purdy!
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Yea shes lookin good. But dont wanna harvest to early. Thanks for the input i will grow her a little longer.

Comment

No i dont have a jewelers loupe or a magnifying glass

Comment

You got recent pictures of her??
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Comment

Congratulations Harvester.
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X