Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i buy the base for a grow tent? can i get it any size i want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i buy the base for a grow tent? can i get it any size i want?

i have room that i want to convert into a grow room with out lifting the carpet and the base of the tent that i have would be ideal to put down the carpet if i could get it the size of the room it roughly 7ft x 8ft

if any one has links it would be appreciated thanks guys

Comment

Best way to solve your issue is to just buy pvc plastic or some other white plastic and cover your floor and up your wall about a foot minimal..

but if you want to convert the whole room just pvc plastic the whole room.. forget the grow tent(they are over priced anyways.. if you don't want it on your walls pvc piping makes for good structure material make giant square with pipes across the top to hang your lights.. pipes are really cheap too and are basically giant
      connector toys

Comment

• jak397
        jak397 commented
        Editing a comment
        one more thing sorry for been a pain in the ass lol can i stick the panda film with tape ie duck tape

• jak397
        jak397 commented
        Editing a comment
        i have just ordered the panda film on line thanks for the help guys

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        Both of those would probably work the black and white is the one I was referring to

Jak397 why not just take up the carpet and pad while you are growing in there? If done properly it could be put back. A carpet installer to put it back and glue the seam would be cheaper than rigging something up to protect it.
      Just my $.02. Best of luck to ya.
      Cheers Californiakid
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I've got two 24 by 48 by 7 ft grow booth that I got on eBay brand new for 50 bucks each I think that would be a lot cheaper for the size of grow then all the stuff they are talking about

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems like a good deal good job!

• jak397
          jak397 commented
          Editing a comment
          any links thats sounds really cheap

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X