topping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topping

On my second plant,doing a lot better, with everybody advice, already started low stress training, plant doing good has 5 sets leaves, doing the bending of main stim already, want know can I still top it, since it growing straight up again, strain is willow

Yes cut it back to the third for starters!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

What Sonnyhad said. You can top it if there are 5 sets. I topped mine with only 4 sets of leaves and they did great! You just cut back to about halfway so like Sonnyhad said, the 3rd set would be perfect.
      Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
      Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Jeff, did you tie it down with something where you bent it? If you do pinch the top, the other colas will start to form faster.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yes, I did bend it, I read in you topic top it before LST, but I thought I would try LST first and see how it works out, thanks for the info

Comment

If it's an auto and you have already bent her 90degrees, why top her ?? Imo gonna slow her down at least a week or two.more
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

After topping and LST I have 6 new nodes commimg up , can I top them when they get a certain height, if the plant is growing well

Comment

• Sonnyhad
                Sonnyhad commented
                Editing a comment
                If you have an auto, then I would only top it once, but what you do with it from there is endless, well not quite but you get the idea.

Is your plant an auto or photo ?
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Its white widow weed

Comment

I have to add pH down every 2 days is this normal. I using dwc, plant is healthy

Comment

• ellz
                    ellz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How is your water's aeration? are you getting a lot of bubbles in your water? I have noticed my pH stays pretty steady unless I change things and I am using two large air stones per 5 gallons of water. Temps in the low 70's F.

Just 300 aireater, it always done this, using1 airstone, I will check water temp

Comment

Water temp 74.3

Comment

That plant grew fast after topping

Comment

Comment

Its 5 weeks old, long stems, big ass leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X